Trade 10sec '87 Buick Turbo T for Viper Truck

GUMBO

Reaction score
Car was my dads from new till 06. 99% stock 75k mile Louisiana car, until I brought it north and let loose with the checkbook.

Car is 99% new - bigger - stronger - faster everything. Work was done by Cottons Performance in Agawam, MA. - one of the 4 MAJOR tuners for these hotrods. Full cage done by Jamie Miller of Miller Racecars - Interior and trunk done over too.

Looking for any year - any cab Viper Truck - Prefer Mineral Grey or White, but will look at all offers. You must have title in hand. No salvage titles.

frontqtrclose.jpg

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
welcome to the forum, get some more pics of under the hood and inside bro

Thanks - my latest flavor of the month is VIPER TRUCK. I daily drive an 06 Silverado Intimidator SS (six liter - RWD - extra cab) and bumped into a local with viper truck and was hooked. My Buick is my baby but it's time to let go.

More pics per request...
rearclose.jpg

IMG_6043.jpg

IMG_5931.jpg

driversint.jpg

IMG_5937.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_5917.jpg

Sort of a radical sleeper....

This pic has old BOV -

engine.jpg

new
IMG_1107.jpg

still room for groceries
0001.jpg

Big front mount IC lurking in there

frontclose.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0165.jpg

I DO take it to Stop n Shop once in a while...

custom aluminum console by Jamie Miller - drink holder holds standard can in bottom, but is stepped wider and holds koozie or med-lg coffee cup.
Boost Gauge - programmable. Switch panel for fuel pump, pump speed controller and fan, one open switch - tranny cooler planned. even Cell phone area !
0006.jpg

Last edited:
Lookin for $25k but am entertaining offers -
nearly had sold last fall for $27k till buyer backed out and bought a LOW mile GN instead.

A LOT OF MONEY went into this
A LOT of LOVE on the part of the crew at Cottons went in
A LOT of family history is what I am letting go. (I drove my dad to pick this up new at the dealer ! He had ordered it - didn't want one of the 22,000 GNs in 87 - he knew they only planned 6000 T's in various colors. Manual Locks - windows. No T tops No Astroroof. Hardtop stripper all the way.

10banger said:
That is one sweet ass old lady's car.....!! Good luck with the trade brohan!

Dude are you nuts? You know in 87 this is the fastest US production car in STOCK form it beat the vette.

Low 14's out the door
With <$1000 in bolt ons it ran 12.8 in 1988.....

10banger said:
That is one sweet ass old lady's car.....!! Good luck with the trade brohan!

Are you serious - OLD LADY's CAR?

This is the sleeper Grand Nation - the wolf in sheeps clothing.

When driven off the floor in 87 it ran low 14's stock - fastest american car that year - faster than vette.

<$1000 in bolt ons and you were in high 12's by accident (have the slips from 1988)

505's and Luvthistruck : $25k obo - hit me up with a reasonable offer - I can show $40k plus of work all in 07 and it's got <2000 miles since. Remember car worth 10-14k on top of that.

4 trips to track total since the build. Low 11 with high mph, not hooking on firs touting, 10.8 second outing, 10.4 and 10.2 third , 10.0 on 4th and last time (fall 07)

Car sits too much - my trailer is gone. 100 miles to track too far to drive so I prowl the locals once a month during the season and then she sits as garage art.

I replied with qoute to the guy who said grannys car - WTF ?@?!?!?

10banger said:
:D I only say this because I remember my granny owning 1 of these close to 20 years ago..... I can't tell you how many times she made me shit my diapers. LMFAO! All in good fun man...

LOL - gotcha.

low 14's off the dealer floor, high 12's with minor bolt ons n chip.

we had allot of fun with this at Gulfport, MS dragway in 87-90 before I moved away.

10banger said:
:D I only say this because I remember my granny owning 1 of these close to 20 years ago..... I can't tell you how many times she made me shit my diapers. LMFAO! All in good fun man...

LOL - gotcha.

low 14's off the dealer floor, high 12's with minor bolt ons n chip.

we had allot of fun with this at Gulfport, MS dragway in 87-90 before I moved away.

I don't know why three times now I tried to reply with quote and I get it submitted but it's not there? Where is it going? Hopefully they don't all shop up...

there is a guy at the end of the road has one, bone freakin stock, not even sure what year it is, drives it daily, looks brand new, and he want consider sellin it at all, says its gonna stay around forever:D

damn that is a nice car. Mad props to ya for keeping it nice

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back