Traded the SRT-10 in

chad434sc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys and gals I did it. I traded the SRT in on a new 2009 Dodge Ram quad cab 4x4. Black Sport package with the painted matching bumpers and full leather interior. I love the floor shifter. Dodge really did a fantastic job with these trucks. It rides like a freakin caddy and the power feels real good. i haven't really gotten on it yet since it's new. I weighed my options and my warranty would have been out in 6000 miles and i was already having tranny problems. The SRT was one of the most fun trucks I have ever had but you know I have a 9.00 second street car and a 9.20 street bike so I didn't really need 3 fast vehicles. I hope you guys don't come down to hard on me. Thanks for letting me be part of your family on here.

Hope you got a good trade in on yours. Last time I tried to trade my 2005 QC all they would give me is 18K hard money trade. I still have it and plan on keeping her for a while.

Congrats....time to change ur sig.

I got payoff which was 22,960. They didn't really say much about the price of these tanking and I was very happy to get payoff. Shoot my payments went down like $30 a month and my insurance went back down $30 a month.

Congrats Chad, sounds like a good deal. You can still hang around with your friends, right.

Congrats on getting one of the best trucks out there...The best vehicle (for tranport purposes) I have ever driven..:rock: :rock: ....but I bet you miss that 10 when the new wears off...;)

Lets see some pics of the new ram, and the porsche eater 9 sec car...:burnout: :rock: :D

Thanks guys. We just got back from a movie and I absolutely love driving it. I will get some pics up in the next day or so. I can also post some pics of my Firebird up to if you like.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back