Traded the Truck

badmood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well fellas I did it the truck was traded today for an 2007 SRT8 Magnum. I need the extra space for the little dude. They gave me $19000 for the truck and got the Magnum for $23000. The Magnum is nice and has everything on it and yes it is BLACK "THE FASTEST COLOR." The truck will be missed but it was time to let her go. I will still be around and take care.

I approve of your transition. :) Be sure to stick around though!

Srt-8s are cool, but an SRT-10 is way better. IMO:p

I do however understand you making the change.

Bill.

THE MAN WAGOON!!!!

Have you figured out how to get it into 0-60 mode?

If so what does she run?!?!

A great upgrade I saw in a 06 was 08 door panels! really nice

I have not figure out 0-60 mode, but I will be working on that. I was pretty happy with the trade in price. These truck are so under valued they should be worth so much more. If any one has a magnum let me know any cool mods. Thanks guys, this has to be the best car forum out there by far. I will be sticking around.

Here is a little trick for SRT8s only...

you can activate the "diagnostics" mode by holding both the COMPASS and MUSIC NOTE buttons down together for 6 seconds anytime the key is in the ON position (engine running/car moving or even engine off). Cycle through the series of various displays (such as a COOL large-font digital speedo) using the up/down arrow switch on the left of the steering wheel. It's a great way to keep tabs on how the car is operating during those long trips. To get back to the normal EVIC operation, press the COMPASS switch again. (Someone else pointed out that if you switch it to any "EVIC display" (instead of the compass / outside temp), THEN push both buttons, it won't change your audio system (I.E. change it from CD to radio, etc.).

You also need to join the SRT connection forum to learn about your new sled.......but that dont mean you are to become scarce here..;) ...link below..

http://www.srtconnection.com/forums/index.php

I just bought a 09 ford ranger sport with a four banger and rubber floors. I traded in my old 89 BMW 325i with 220K on the odometer using tax payers dollars with the cash for clunkers rebate. I'm in the process of selling the 10 as I write this, going on ebay next week. I do alot of driving and need something economical with a bed. I hate to do it but its a move that has to happen. I enjoyed the 10 but sometimes you just gotta move on.

badmood said:
I have not figure out 0-60 mode, but I will be working on that. I was pretty happy with the trade in price. These truck are so under valued they should be worth so much more. If any one has a magnum let me know any cool mods. Thanks guys, this has to be the best car forum out there by far. I will be sticking around.
Can't blame you for the switch...i love the deep.....throaty sound that V8 makes...:rock:

bad mood, you bought the one I was looking at LMAO. They wanted to give me 19 for my truck and I told them hell no. I have been looking at 2007 Magnum's as well. can't believe you stole LMAO. Just kiddin. Around these parts (NC) most dealers will give me 22 for my truck. The Crown Honda wouldn't come close so I had to pass. Good choice on a Magnum. Glad someone in the family got it LOL.

5_0_BAIT said:
bad mood, you bought the one I was looking at LMAO. They wanted to give me 19 for my truck and I told them hell no. I have been looking at 2007 Magnum's as well. can't believe you stole LMAO. Just kiddin. Around these parts (NC) most dealers will give me 22 for my truck. The Crown Honda wouldn't come close so I had to pass. Good choice on a Magnum. Glad someone in the family got it LOL.

My local dealer offered me $21,000 trade on a 08 HEMI RAM 4x4

Just don't want to spend the extra $11,000 :)

Yeah I hear you Nelson. I thought about getting a Hemi truck but I think they will be more willing to deal at the end of the year when they are drowning in '09's. I just can't seem to "get off the pot" maybe inside I know I will miss her!

badmood said:

Congrats on the maggie. I had a 06 SRT8 Mag. The mods I had on the car included a Mopar CAI, Diablo tuner, Kicker audio amp upgrade, and I installed the Mopar rear seat DVD/entertainment system. With little ones, this mod is a must have for any extended journeys :rock: I never got around to modding anything else. With just the CAI and tuner, the SOP dyno showed improvements in throttle response and mid range grunt. Good luck with her and enjoy it.

Sorry 50 bait didn't mean to steal it from you. It sure is nice some 60ish couple traded for a CRV. 19k was good for the truck around hear. I went to carmax earlier and the offered 15k and I had to lay some rubber in there parking lot.
I talked to the dealer I traded at and they are willing to take what they have in it what ever that means.

50 bait I forgot the dealer told me they had someone in Carolina look at the Maggie. It must have been you.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back