Trader ratings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergioL.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about having a place to post positive/negative trader feedback?
I have sold a few things already and it would be nice to be known as a fast shipper/good seller, etc. It would also be nice to know who not to buy from.

How about having a place to post positive/negative trader feedback?
I have sold a few things already and it would be nice to be known as a fast shipper/good seller, etc. It would also be nice to know who not to buy from.

Most forums have this.

I think any forum where they allow people to sell, they should have this.

On another forum I frequent we have a buyer/seller feedback section and a thing called Itrader where you can see the persons score and number of transactions like on eBay.
Both are great features and I know they have saved multiple people from getting screwed.

Not going to happen here

It's buyer beware and the golden rule is, if there 1st post is to sale something....... walk away

And this is why I made this suggestion: http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f14/used-msd-wires-53707/

The wires were filthy but after I cleaned them up with WD-40 they looked okay. Here is what 3 out of the 10 wires looked like:

000_0564.jpg

000_0563.jpg

000_0565.jpg

I'm going to be the dirtbag here.......

Used does not mean perfect and Buyer Beware is what it is. The only guarantee you have is to buy new where there is a guarantee.

Sorry Man, I've been screwed too on a used item (never got it) and it was a stupid 2006 Brochure, so I understand.

I agree. But when advertised as being in good shape and not having any cuts when they do it is just plain lying. I could care less about $45 but he even said they were good through PM's. I even told him wires were not something I would usually buy used, but he assured they were good.

That really sucks and seems to be a more common trend.

SD2005Dustin has logged on and still has not responded to my PM from 2 weeks ago.....and it shows as being read.

I agree that some type of rating should be in place. I almost bought these. I have bought a couple things thru the forum and it has worked out for me. I think these good traders should get some credit for their square dealings.

Best thing to do since that's not going to happen here would be to dig through the ''sellers'' post/started threads and see what you find.;)

That's what I've always done. I don't recall being BURNT on this forum yet:)

Sergio, I'm sorry to hear you got shafted. I've bought some things from Andy (VPRPWRD) and the transaction could not have gone smoother. If it was up to me I would just have him keep my credit card on file. He is 100% GTG. Another time, I needed an PCM for my truck. Dom (505'sfastestviper) sent me 2 of them FOR FREE!!! How's that for awesome forum love? lol.

The answer is still....NO

From what I can see, people are pretty good at making sure "everyone" knows who has done a good job.

Msd wires are known to melt on a srt-10 truck with headers.unless you go with high temp ones its not worth it because wires are a PIA to swap out.

I have no idea why some people would buy some parts used in the first place and wires are one of them, SCT is another. I swear there are some that would buy used oil and complain that they got it dirty

I have no idea why some people would buy some parts used in the first place and wires are one of them, SCT is another. I swear there are some that would buy used oil and complain that they got it dirty

I bought my SCT used from Rice Eater (who is also GTG), here on the forum. Works exactly as it should. Why wouldn't someone buy a used SCT? :dontknow:

I bought my SCT used from Rice Eater (who is also GTG), here on the forum. Works exactly as it should. Why wouldn't someone buy a used SCT? :dontknow:

Just keep reading and you'll see what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back