Trading in my 06 Quad for an 2012 or better SRT8 Charger

NemesisPrime

Reaction score
Hi All,
Will be getting rid of my 06 Quad cab srt 10 some time this week, for a 2012 or better SRT8 Charger. Is there anything wrong with any particular years? For 2012 it would be a fully loaded srt8 Charger. 2013 or 14 it will have to an srt8 Charger Super bee.

Trying to get something with pretty low miles and people are asking to much for a fully loaded 13 or 14 with low miles.

Sorry to hear you are getting trading in your 10, but good luck with the search for your new ride. If you don't mind me asking, how much are they giving you for your 10?

Ouch good luck. If it's not an SRT10 you'll likely be disappointed though , lol

I actually test drove an srt8 392 superbee already and I was underwhelmed by its performance compared to my QC 10, and my QC 10 is basically stock and this superbee had cai and catback. It wasn't slow by any means, it's 0-100 was way faster than my 10. I just expected more out of it.

Sorry to hear you are getting trading in your 10, but good luck with the search for your new ride. If you don't mind me asking, how much are they giving you for your 10?

My 10 is jacked up, I got it that way. 126k miles and it's been keyed which hasn't been repaired. They are giving me about 13.6k in it's current condition. It also has a crack windshield and 2 bald tires

Who are you. I didn't even know you had a 10.

Who am I, I'm NemesisPrime :) brought my 10 last October for a project truck. Now that I've lost my daily driver I will be trading in my 10 for a srt8 Charger that will be my daily driver/project car

When that hellcat comes out the regular challengers are going to become a lot cheaper!

When that hellcat comes out the regular challengers are going to become a lot cheaper!

I don't think it affect the values. They are on 2 completely different playing fields. Hellcat wasn't even an option for me. I'm sure others fell the same way.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back