Trailblazer SS, HAHAHA

Voodoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on my way to work today and at the light some white ss trailblazer pulls up next to me and gives me a wave, i wave back and dont think anything about it til the light goes green. he nailed it, jumps me two cars before i know we where racing :dontknow: i nail it and by 70 mph i am right back up to him and have him by a car when i hit 100 to 110 and shut her down :rock: what really made me laff was the ricer flyby he does on me and we parted ways at the next light. did not really care about racing on jamacha but needless to say i tought him a lesson :burnout: dont fuck with dodge :p

lol, good one voodoo! watch out going up and over that jamacha hill bro, sheriffs everywhere heheh

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
lol, good one voodoo! watch out going up and over that jamacha hill bro, sheriffs everywhere heheh

-Red
yea i know :( pretty stupid on my part but hell i never said i was smart :idea:

Splash one SS :D

Voodoo said:
on my way to work today and at the light some white ss trailblazer pulls up next to me and gives me a wave, i wave back and dont think anything about it til the light goes green. he nailed it, jumps me two cars before i know we where racing :dontknow: i nail it and by 70 mph i am right back up to him and have him by a car when i hit 100 to 110 and shut her down :rock: what really made me laff was the ricer flyby he does on me and we parted ways at the next light. did not really care about racing on jamacha but needless to say i tought him a lesson :burnout: dont fuck with dodge :p

I wouldn't of wasted gas on him....just make him wonder what may have been.;)

slow91 said:
I wouldn't of wasted gas on him....just make him wonder what may have been.;)
well by the ricer fly-by...I would guess this guy isnt exactly intelligent. Therefore no race would've resulted in him thinkin you were scared.:dontknow:

Voodoo said:

ANd don't piss Voodoo off!!! :rock:

Voodoo said:

Where is the Jamacha Drag strip today, I know in the mid 60's it was in front of Cotton Wood Golf Course but it was only open after midnight and on very limited basis. It was very rural then and there were no homes, no busines, and there was no traffic during those hours.
Things have sure changed over the years as vehicles have gotten faster, traffic is heavier and I just don't see the point of street racing anymore. Too many folks get killed today. That's just my 2 cents

FSTJACK said:
Where is the Jamacha Drag strip today, I know in the mid 60's it was in front of Cotton Wood Golf Course but it was only open after midnight and on very limited basis. It was very rural then and there were no homes, no busines, and there was no traffic during those hours.
Things have sure changed over the years as vehicles have gotten faster, traffic is heavier and I just don't see the point of street racing anymore. Too many folks get killed today. That's just my 2 cents

fstjack, Old and wise.....but I admit, Im young and stupid sometimes too voodoo :p

I have no idea how bad I would feel if something happened to one of you guys. I just don't ever want to find out, please keep yourselves, family and friends safe.

I have a friend that killed his best friend and passenger in a car crash when they were both 20. He is in his mid 30's now and has never gotten over it.

I am not done with you guys yet.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Justanotherdodge said:
well by the ricer fly-by...I would guess this guy isnt exactly intelligent. Therefore no race would've resulted in him thinkin you were scared.:dontknow:

I let them "think" whatever they want. If I raced every idiot that revved at me...I'd be in jail!:hmpf:

Sometimes it just not worth the time, trouble or gas.

That was still cool how you put that VooDoo spell on his ass. He won't try that again.

FSTJACK said:

Oh - come on Jack!! - Live it up man .... ;) it isn't wrong unless you get caught ;) :D

(Of course this is considering no one is hurt or killed). :(

Venom Power said:
That was still cool how you put that VooDoo spell on his ass. He won't try that again.

Hell Yes!!.:D Hell No!!;) :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back