Trailblazer SS

OsirruZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
=0 SRT RC = 1.:D

This has been coming for a while. This guy and me have run into each other a number of times but always in traffic. Finally last night no one around we got the green light.:rock: I honestly thought those things were at least a little bit faster than that. It was pretty ugly.

Fear not, no animals were harmed during this road test on a closed section between 2 redlights, well one green one red.

Well done. I thought they were faster than you explained, guess not.

You would think they would make them faster to make up for how ugly they are.:toilet:

I raced my cousin when we both first got our vehicles, so stock vs stock. He's got the Trailblazer SS to my 06 SRT-10 QC. Even at that i was able to pull almost a full length on him. Now when another SRT-10 showed up with headers/catless mids/borla/stageII he would just walk away on both of us... it was fun to watch :D but it got old fast when he was passing me, so i went and got the Roe.. :D :D

A guy I work with has a TrailBlazer SS AWD w/dyno tune (yep, AWD dyno tune), long tube headers, CAI, hi-flow cats, performance cat-back, and e-fan. Last year at HRP I consistently beat him by 7 tenths. He's faster than my Ram w/Hemi was but much slower than my SRT10.

There's another one local that's 2WD. I'm looking for an opportunity to spoil his perspective of his SS also.

oldguy

Here comes Chevy again trying to compeat and they cant
the Zo6 for the viper +1 DC

the silverado SS for the Hemi +2 for DC and

the SS trailblazer for the SRT-8 Jeep +3 DC

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I had a chance to destroy one in the GC.....:burnout:

Waiting to "play" with one in the '08 GTI.....have a feeling it's gonna be pretty nasty. The GTI's 2.0-turbo pulls really strong since the APR computer flash...:D

YEs, it was quick and fun. Now if only I could catch that black GTO. His days are number too.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back