Tranny and Aftermarket converter for sale

phxpoolguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gauging interest in selling parts if I go with a GM conversion. I have two trannies, one with a billet shaft and other parts,the other is a stocker, both would need rebuild, I'm rough on the truck. Converter is a single disc 2800 stall, would be selling one piece driveshaft as well. Anybody have any ideas on what I should ask moneywise?

That depends, are you a State Trooper? :D

GLWS.... i would ask 750 for the billet and 500 for the stocker if you want to sell it quick

That depends, are you a State Trooper? :D

GLWS.... i would ask 750 for the billet and 500 for the stocker if you want to sell it quick

Matter of fact I am, how did you guess? Swimming pool division, lol.:D

Figured close to that for the converter and used tranny, driveshaft maybe $250 and I'll rebalance it just in case, other tranny has that billet shaft though. Driveshaft has solid u- joints I believe.

Researching what that GM swap entails, I'm finding that I would be able to adjust shift points with a hand held, I also like being able to rebuild that GM tranny locally vs shipping it out if you want the 48re done right.

With just bolt ons, and lots of miles. Its on one of Brads videos when he came to Phoenix for Dom. I'll pm you when I get home, Yellow venom

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back