Tranny build-up QC

Northwest Venom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to ask some of you tranny experts on how i go about building my tranny. I want to get it ready for some more power because i know the tranny will crap out on me soon after.

thanx, Marius

best deal is to contact Nowwhat, send him a pm , you want to send it to Joe westminister? heck I cant remember, jsut stay away from suncoast:D

I had mine built up by Lee Myles here in the local area... I am pretty hard on it with the FI setup...

I have about $4200 in my build, including an upgraded billet torque converter.

My build included: replacement hardened steel clutches, 5.0 apply lever, 2.0 kevlar band, shift kit, all R&R labor, and replaced all soft metal parts with hardened components.... the only thing I did not do was the all billet shafts, so far little over 10k miles on the tranny with supercharger, and no problems... I change the fluild every 4000 miles and have the bands checked... its only costs me $119 to do that... I call it cheap insurance...

Stinker said:
best deal is to contact Nowwhat, send him a pm , you want to send it to Joe westminister? heck I cant remember, jsut stay away from suncoast:D

What's wrong with Suncoast ??:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back