Tranny help....

EODSRT-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was on the highway going pretty fast and when the transmission went to shift into overdrive it acted like it missed a gear and the truck red lined. I had the truck towed home because it would not go into any gear, like it was not building any line pressure. There were no strange noises and no leaks? Any ideas on where to start trouble shooting? I had the transmission rebuild by HTS last year and have put over 20K on it with no issues until now. HTS is not answering their phone and has not called me back yet and I need to get the truck running again. Everyone on here has been totally awesome with advice and I am hoping to find the answer here. Thanks for all the help fellas.

Id pm ronnie he is by far the most experianced with these auto's. But from my experiance it dosent sound good. Hopefully just some bad noids but it sounds like a convertor problem. Again Im not that good with auto's.:eek:

Here is what is in the book for diagnosing the problem.:D Failing all remedies ( your profile and Sig says EOD, so a little bit of TNT or C4 should fix it .....

Attachments

• AUTO TRANS SRT 001.jpg
    AUTO TRANS SRT 001.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back