tranny work done under warranty

chad434sc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took my truck in 2 weeks ago because I'm sick of the tranny slipping. They replaced the valve body, front and rear bands, and a friction clutch whatever that means. Well it has slipped twice since then and that was only at about 3/4 throttle passing someone. I'm taking it back this weekend and dropping it off. They also replaced my leaking engine oil cooler lines and leaking power steering lines. Even with these problems I love this truck. It's so nice to have something that no one else has. In my area anyhow.

TAKING MINE TOMORROW, MINE JUMPS WHEN YOU TAKE OFF OR SLOWING DOWN AT NORMAL DRIVING,,I HAVE SCT TUNER FROM ROE, DO NEED TO RETURN TO STOCK TUNE BEFOR I TAKE IT IN ?

finisher68 said:
TAKING MINE TOMORROW, MINE JUMPS WHEN YOU TAKE OFF OR SLOWING DOWN AT NORMAL DRIVING,,I HAVE SCT TUNER FROM ROE, DO NEED TO RETURN TO STOCK TUNE BEFOR I TAKE IT IN ?

Yes..return stock tune...your dealer may do a flash that erases your Roe tune...

There are places to buy special products that will make the tranny better for cheap........... and the dealer will usually install them under warranty.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back