trans-go

1fast10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a question guys. I installed the shift kit and the lever shifts from park to first and back fine. It only starts in park and neutral and everything seems fine but when i started it to back it out of the garage it would not engage into gear. What could the issues be??

no sir nothing.. I think it just hasnt pulled enough fluid through the valve body yet but i cant really idle it cause its so late

probably got a ball wrong or missing , only thing I can think of at the moment bud? but then I hate trannies an suk at rebuilding them, but other than that there is an oring you have to relace, that controls presure, maybe cut it?

I dont know of any O ring... I double checked all the balls... Hmmmm.. Stink you got a spare valve body sitting around just in case?

Last edited:
LOL in a freakin tranny! but I dont have time to yank it tonight, fixin to leave to head to your house man, its simple , jsut cant remember what it is, but will think on it, I did it once myself in a 700r tranny, dangit! let me think buddy, its nothing bad, all you have is no pressure going to engage the clutches, hell it could be a valve stickin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back