Transformation in the past month

tribal, how low is you SRT? what are the measurements from the ground to lip?

I'm a very impulsive shopper pretty much. I bought the power sticks and a week later bought the spintechs. Ended up going with the spintechs.

Tribal, please excuse my blondness, but I'm new to this 2/3 drop stuff. But I'm sure I'll get in due time, but can measure the ground to lip ? So that I can get e better: understanding of how low your truck sits.

As my dodge sits at 34 1/2:in on all corners. I want 31 1/2:in front and 32 1/2in in the rear. So a 2/3 won't give me that but a 3/2 will. 3 in drop springs in front and 2in drop shackles in rear.

As my dodge sits at 34 1/2:in on all corners. I want 31 1/2:in front and 32 1/2in in the rear. So a 2/3 won't give me that but a 3/2 will. 3 in drop springs in front and 2in drop shackles in rear.

I'll do my best to get it for ya but it may be a couple of days. Do you have a RC or a QC?

If you have a rc Shackles won't work I just tried them wasted my money. You can't go 3" in front either unless you plan to roll lips and modifiey your fender liners and possibly battery box.

My truck currently sits: front fender lip to ground 32 3/4 inches rear fender lip to ground 33 1/4 inches.

If you have a rc Shackles won't work I just tried them wasted my money. You can't go 3" in front either unless you plan to roll lips and modifiey your fender liners and possibly battery box.

well this is the situation, I don't own an SRT10 but deffinately like the look. I own a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 2dr truck. I had bought it for my X wife, who passed away in Jan 2013. I have kept the truck and will keep it for our youngest son. so I won't need to worry about rolling the lips. Tribal has the drop look im after. I know the suspension is different from both trucks, but its the srt10 look im after, cloned. I have already done the interior, 20/9in SRT10wheels with 285/50/20 all around. it just sits to high for my taste. I do own a 07-SRT8 jeep, 07-TBSS, 2-87 Buick Grand Nationals. I used eibach lowering springs on the SRT8 to get that lowered raked look. the TBSS is also lowered some.

I love the SRT grill, where did you purchase it from?

Do you mean the emblem or the grille? If you mean the emblem, I dont remember where I bought it from. I found the link on VTCOA though. Its a cheap knock off SRT emblem. Think I paid like $35 for it. If you are talking about the grille, it's the OEM Dodge Ram honeycomb grille. I bought it from JMB.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back