Transmission Builder

4DR VYPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know of a good transmission builder for our 10's? Starting to slip in 2nd now. Mine is a QC with the auto. It's got a lot of mods including the Paxton Novi. Dyno'd around 650RWHP recently, just wanted it built well enough to handle that. Don't plan on going any higher with it. I was hoping someone knows a good one anywhere in NC, SC, GA, FL or TN. I live in Simpsonville, SC but I'm willing to drive to find a good bulider. I just want it done right.

Anybody know of a good transmission builder for our 10's? Starting to slip in 2nd now. Mine is a QC with the auto. It's got a lot of mods including the Paxton Novi. Dyno'd around 650RWHP recently, just wanted it built well enough to handle that. Don't plan on going any higher with it. I was hoping someone knows a good one anywhere in NC, SC, GA, FL or TN. I live in Simpsonville, SC but I'm willing to drive to find a good bulider. I just want it done right.

Get a hold of Tony. He's doing one right now for me, for my Paxton'd QC.

If Tony gets a good result with the QC rebuilt auto...he will make a fortune. The QC trans has been problematic for lots of SRT 10 owners...especially those with boost.

Good luck Tony...this could be a huge step forward for this community.

If Tony gets a good result with the QC rebuilt auto...he will make a fortune. The QC trans has been problematic for lots of SRT 10 owners...especially those with boost.

Good luck Tony...this could be a huge step forward for this community.

That's what i keep telling him. :)

Don't spare the horses on this one Tony. A bullet proof auto would be a money maker...

thanks fellas, I hope so for sure, my blood runs viper truck red for sure, but santeen your billet parts are on there way finally to me today good sir

Don't spare the horses on this one Tony. A bullet proof auto would be a money maker...

No Roy, he aint sparing much. He knows I aint gonna take it easy on the trans and his name is going on it. I got no doubt it's gonna be a stout trans.:rock:

Man, I hope he figures it out, because I can't find anyone that will recommend anyone.:dontknow:

no expense really was spared on santeens , alot of billet internals, the heart tho to me is the valve body, we are trying some thing new with the valve body that I think will make a big difference, now from what i understand yours actually held up well even being stock, we can go thru and add our tidbits and such without going billet, but that is up to you buddy, we arent far from simpsonville

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back