Transmission

BlackVenom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I cant post yet in the wanted or sell page, but if anyone is interested in a autotransmission and they have the 6 speed they want to trade or anything Please let me know! It would be greatly appreciated! :drool::rock:

Someone trading their 6speed for yur auto would be like choosing a Lightning over a 10. Just doesn't make sense. Just kiddin man. Get ya a few more posts and this can be in the proper spot. I take it you want a 6speed QC as well.

There's someone on here with a RC that I think is trying to go auto. His is supercharged too, I think he's wanting to do it for launching purposes.

Last edited:
Someone trading their 6speed for yur auto would be like choosing a Lightning over a 10. Just doesn't make sense. Just kiddin man. Get ya a few more posts and this can be in the proper spot. I take it you want a 6speed QC as well.

Yeah i usually get manuals, i was looking int oa RC but the QC is fun as well and i think if i put a manual into it, I would love it more hah just the thought of a 6 speed QC is jsut... WOW hah. However If someone is looking to put a auto into there RC send them my way, and hopefully we can work something out. :rock:

I can't remember his screen name, but he is a silver RC, supercharged if I'm not mistaken.

Ok I still have to figure out how I want to do it were pretty busy in our shop right now. I will def offer it up here first

There's someone on here with a RC that I think is trying to go auto. His is supercharged too, I think he's wanting to do it for launching purposes.

that i wanna see !

an RC with auto would be awesome imo.
if there was one before i bought my QC , i would be driving an RC now.

sorry , hate manual shifting...:joyman::hmpf:

that i wanna see !

an RC with auto would be awesome imo.
if there was one before i bought my QC , i would be driving an RC now.

sorry , hate manual shifting...:joyman::hmpf:

okay that smiley just made me laugh out loud hard at work ahaha!!! :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back