Transmissions

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Since the first attempt a couple years ago was a bomb, I decided to take care of things myself

soon we wil have plenty of mods for the 48re on top of the new billet convorter, a billet input shaft , output shaft, internals clutchs, valve body, and

a complete ready to go tranny

and with the t-56 manuals, we will have a exchange deal with the t-56 trannies, complete all the way to having it cryoed, rem polished, even.........yes,.........powder coated

and hopefully by the first of the year, ported heads, intake cam rocker combination with real world results

thanks guys:)

I got petes tranny, but we didnt do anything to it really, jsut a rebuild, sorta kinda nuttin but stock LOLOL

but man I ama waitin tooo, catn wait for the ol brutal 10 to burn fuel again, :rock:

What he's going to need something better than stock! Throw some alto (spelling?) clutch's in there!

Troy's QC SRT said:
What he's going to need something better than stock! Throw some alto (spelling?) clutch's in there!
I would think he would need something with better clutches.:)

jsut because you put better clutches in a tranny doesnt make it good, its still jsut a basic build, you still have line pressures to deal with , it should hold up well , he did put the clutches in that are tons better than oem, and one of the valves, and the wedge an such so it is better then oem , and should hold up better, but there is still more to do,, he dont knwo it , but we did swap over the sprag on the inside and upgraded it a touch;) shhh, dont tell him

U know I'm ready to get it in and see how it fells.....I'm loving the shift firmness improvement in my new VB!

Tony,,,What are we talking in the way of price for the 48RE you will be selling???? What stages of Mods will be offered????? Will you be doing NO CORE sales????

right now I only have one core, so it will be an exchange deal, but different stages will be offered most likley, with or without convertor , billet input shafts, all billet upgraded valves inside, clutches , bands, supports upgraded,
options would be shafts, convertor, valve bodies,
price I am still working on, going to do one here in the next couple weeks probably full build to see what its gonna be total wise

My extended warranty is about to expire... Which means my transmission will be going out shortly after that....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back