Trek to Dallas........

slow91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sophia and I just got back from an awesome weekend in Big D...........

Even the water tower is soothing to the eyes.......:marchmellow:

[
sophiawjeep189wk5.jpg

The new stadium under construction.:rock:

sophiawjeep191cj2.jpg

The preview center......:)

Oh.....the best pic........

sophiawjeep146st5.jpg

awesome weekend in dallas. don't sound right for some reason.lol.
glad ya'll had fun.
cowgirls won?????

Looks like some nice weather out there thi weekend. Sophia looks like she'd pass as one of the Cow Girls too..

ZCx said:
Awesome weekend in Dallas. Doesn't sound right for some reason......lol.
Glad ya'll had fun.

Cowboys won?????

*fixed*:D

LOL....yes, awesome weekend. Haven't been able to hang out since I moved back here from Arlington. Got to meet up with a lot of my old friends.:rock: ....and check on my TT300ZX projekt.....:marchmellow:

Venom Power said:
Looks like some nice weather out there this weekend. Sophia looks like she'd pass as one of the Cow Girls too..

It was great Ant. I gotta post a pic of the "Official Road Trip Car"......:slug:

2008 Chevrolet Aveo........:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: 36mpg FTW.....:D

....forgot to tell ya' she got involved in a hit-n-run by a drunk driver right before the trip.:mad:

The aftermath of that........:(

Oh that was Sophia? I thought you were being hosted and toured by one of the cheerleaders! She's smoking! Nice pics. Glad she wasn't hurt by the drunk.

EMT/SRT said:
Oh that was Sophia? I thought you were being hosted and toured by one of the cheerleaders! She's smoking! Nice pics. Glad she wasn't hurt by the drunk.

Yea that's my significant other.:D Thanks......:)

Another pic........;)

Nice pics.... Of course my first thought was I was abducted by a ufo and went to Dallas. ;)

Or I was going there and didn't realize it yet.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back