Trip to DC Performance...

Just Got mine back from Dc Performance!:) I had tha Santa lube special. Plus a few Nowwhat proven Mods. I run about 14-14.5 Idle and 11 on boost. Must say new fluids and spark and its running the best ever!! Thanks Dan and Chris. :rock: Count me in on that lunch if shampoo boy!!!!! is buying.:p

E-BENZ said:
Just Got mine back from Dc Performance!:) I had tha Santa lube special. Plus a few Nowwhat proven Mods. I run about 14-14.5 Idle and 11 on boost. Must say new fluids and spark and its running the best ever!! Thanks Dan and Chris. :rock: Count me in on that lunch if shampoo boy!!!!! is buying.:p

Shampoo Boy...??? Did I miss a part of the conversation....

I think that when they tune it mine will be much better since I am sub 10.0 under boost...

Im not sur which way you are driving up or back....but if your taking the 8, im sure a few san diego guys can meet-up...

RedSrt007 said:
Im not sur which way you are driving up or back....but if your taking the 8, im sure a few san diego guys can meet-up...

Probably can take either direction... its about the same distance for me both ways...

azpyroguy said:
Probably can take either direction... its about the same distance for me both ways...

if you come back the 8 route, I can get a group of us together and we can have some lunch...

JRSVPR, Voodoo, Myself, Fstjack, and BlackKnight

-red

azpyroguy said:
Shampoo Boy...??? Did I miss a part of the conversation....

I think that when they tune it mine will be much better since I am sub 10.0 under boost...

Shampoo boy is Nowwhat (Mike Brady).......he's other nickname...there you did not miss anything...

we call him that because he goes door to door and try's to sell you shampoo out of his delivery truck (this is called the black market in shampoo).....

any way's get your date's right and hopefully we could meet up with you and have some lunch while they are working on the beast!
we could get Pizza and watch them work on your ride????? or go some were?:D

i am thinking strip joint!! who's in?

RedSrt007 said:
if you come back the 8 route, I can get a group of us together and we can have some lunch...

JRSVPR, Voodoo, Myself, Fstjack, and BlackKnight

-red

Thats problably what I will do... head out the I-10 route, and then back on the 8 Route, through Yuma, and then north on the 85 back to my house.

Whitesnake said:
Shampoo boy is Nowwhat (Mike Brady).......he's other nickname...there you did not miss anything...

we call him that because he goes door to door and try's to sell you shampoo out of his delivery truck (this is called the black market in shampoo).....

any way's get your date's right and hopefully we could meet up with you and have some lunch while they are working on the beast!
we could get Pizza and watch them work on your ride????? or go some were?:D

i am thinking strip joint!! who's in?

I will call em after the 1st of the year and schedule with them.... and post when I am going to be there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back