Triple Guage A Pillar Pod and Autometer DPIC

labontecsi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a pillar pod with 2, 1/4 inch holes drilled under the bottom pod for LEDs. The holes aren't visible when the pod is installed. The color is an exact match for '04-'05 trucks, not sure about '06's. $55 shipped in lower 48
IMG00056-20100125-1948.jpg

IMG00057-20100125-1948.jpg

Also have an Autometer DPIC 2 1/16 guage, it is an Ultralite so it matches the rest of the guages. This thing is pretty cool, just wire it up and go.
Check here for details: http://www.autometer.com/cat_gaugedetail.aspx?gid=3293&sid=11 $100 shipped in lower 48

Last edited:
I was jsut fixin to hollar at you bmako, the one he has is the autometer pod and its a perfect match to the interior and a killer price too, and workin on your other

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I was jsut fixin to hollar at you bmako, the one he has is the autometer pod and its a perfect match to the interior and a killer price too, and workin on your other

and I bought it from Stinker:D , ask him about the special B&E delivery option.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

:D
labontecsi said:
and I bought it from Stinker:D , ask him about the special B&E delivery option.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
:D :D :D :D :D

send bmako a pm labonte, this is killer deal and he needs one buddy:rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back