Trouble finding Performance Friction pads?

amoparman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have trouble getting the front pads for an 04? Auto Zone doesn't stock them anymore and the vendor they order from is out. Called all over the south half of the state. Ended up ordering them online from a place called Frozen Rotors. $71 bucks and I hope they don't take too long to ship.

I bought the performance friction pads from autozone. They don't selling them anymore? Maybe you can try buy the brake pads from the dealership? So you can install them by yourself.

amoparman said:
Anyone else have trouble getting the front pads for an 04? Auto Zone doesn't stock them anymore and the vendor they order from is out. Called all over the south half of the state. Ended up ordering them online from a place called Frozen Rotors. $71 bucks and I hope they don't take too long to ship.

Get the Zekhausen pads. Even better and cheap. Guy is in NJ. Will send the link. I think 60 bucks for front and 45 for rear. Not sure, but still cheap.

I'd wait for the PF pads. They dust less than any other that I have seen. You can try ordering them online at Autozone's website or you can go to PF's website and I'm sure they can tell you where to get them. :rock:

ViperTruck2933 said:
I'd wait for the PF pads. They dust less than any other that I have seen. You can try ordering them online at Autozone's website or you can go to PF's website and I'm sure they can tell you where to get them. :rock:

Hey Tim, time for you to tell him what the part number is again. I already forgot what it is. :D

Here is the Autozone PN-723034. The brand is MORSO. They work great and no dust and only 44.99. :rock: They have to special order them but i got mine in 2 days. I just bought them 07/01/07 so they should still stock them. Hope this helps.

DRamSrt10 said:
Hey Tim, time for you to tell him what the part number is again. I already forgot what it is. :D
Thanks Tyler. :D

The PF part numbers for the 04 models are 0965-20 (front) and 0702-20 (rear). :rock:

* Just ask DaveTBadVenm how good my rims look with these pads. ;)

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I am a dealer for Performance Friction products...as of this week.

I have the performance friction pads and they are great.

I had a set of EBC pads and did not like them.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I am a dealer for Performance Friction products...as of this week.

Now you tell me!:D I used to work at Auto Zone. I think the numbers changed or something. They can't even order them because their vendor is out of them. So I ordered them from Frozen Rotors. They are already on there way and should be here by Monday. Will get the rears from the Zone and do them all.

Stretch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back