Trouble in the home

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, for the past year I've been dealing with some pretty big issues with my wife, nothing I can help, nothing I've done, but it has caused us a temporary separation. You guys are like family to me, I just wanted to get this out there. This has definatly put a bad taste in my mouth, for something I can't control. I'll still be on the forum alot (thanks to my iPhone), just may be selling some random stuff from time to time, and posting how women are ever-changing demons (jk), and don't worry Chris (Viper), I'm still puttin the No2 on soon as I get the cash to complete the kit you hooked me up with. I don't see this ending well, her mind was made up long before this was ever voiced, anyhow, take care, and I'll see you guys on the other side.

Oh, and my SRT is paid off so it won't be going anywhere except for where the L's cower...

Been there, done that bro. Good luck to you. It does get better. Sometimes it may not seem that way, but it does.

Been there, done that 22 yrs ago....best thing that ever happened to me...will be celebrating 21 yrs with my wife this Sept....wouldnt have happened if my first hadnt been such a B.............but make sure this is the route you want to take in your life....hard to leave sometimes...hope it all works out for you...

Damn Cody, I thought you and Nicole were a great couple.(ALL Women are nuts, some just a little less than others)

Psycho Mythic said:
Well, for the past year I've been dealing with some pretty big issues with my wife, nothing I can help, nothing I've done, but it has caused us a temporary separation. You guys are like family to me, I just wanted to get this out there. This has definatly put a bad taste in my mouth, for something I can't control. I'll still be on the forum alot (thanks to my iPhone), just may be selling some random stuff from time to time, and posting how women are ever-changing demons (jk), and don't worry Chris (Viper), I'm still puttin the No2 on soon as I get the cash to complete the kit you hooked me up with. I don't see this ending well, her mind was made up long before this was ever voiced, anyhow, take care, and I'll see you guys on the other side.

Oh, and my SRT is paid off so it won't be going anywhere except for where the L's cower...
All the best to you bro, But don't let it keep you away. We can help you heal, Feel the power of the VTCOA.:rock:

FATJACK said:
(ALL Women are nuts, some just a little less than others)

You got that right Jack. Good luck Cody. I am not that far away if you wanna get together for a weekend. Thinking about hitting Jackson Dragway Saturday.

Last edited:
Damn Cody, sorry to hear.
I really don't know what to say in these situations.
Best advice, no shit talking. You never know if you will get back together or what she sees.

Thanks guys, Jack, I'm with you, I thought the same, but you can wake up one day and it's all different, nothings what you thought, nuts is not the word. Their truly just emotional beings walking around with chemicals always changing faces, Nicole is a great girl, wonderful person and wife, but 1 bad influence (a very powerful one) can ruin a perfect paradise over time...

Psycho Mythic said:
Thanks guys, Jack, I'm with you, I thought the same, but you can wake up one day and it's all different, nothings what you thought, nuts is not the word. Their truly just emotional beings walking around with chemicals always changing faces, Nicole is a great girl, wonderful person and wife, but 1 bad influence (a very powerful one) can ruin a perfect paradise over time...
I would advise you to stop right there, Not good on a public forum.

wesalbert said:
Damn Cody, sorry to hear.
I really don't know what to say in these situations.
Best advice, no shit talking. You never know if you will get back together or what she sees.
Great advice, thanks, I have nothing bad to say about my wife, she's really been great, that's just another reason this doesn't make sense from a mans point of view, I will forever be learning...

Your Facebook posts lately make more sense now.

I don't know if you guys tried it or not but counseling can help. Sometimes it doesn't seem like things will get better but she is still your wife and if you do want it to work out you should try every option. At least if it doesn't work out you can say that you tried everything you could and move on with no regrets.

kenposrt10 said:
I don't know if you guys tried it or not but counseling can help. Sometimes it doesn't seem like things will get better but she is still your wife and if you do want it to work out you should try every option. At least if it doesn't work out you can say that you tried everything you could and move on with no regrets.

You need both to want it to work at that point. Seems like her mind is already made up. :dontknow:

I'm sure that things will work out for you, Cody.... Time does that.

God bless........... stay within yourself....

D

kenposrt10 said:
Wally hit it right, I offered to try this, no go from her side, these same issues came up a year ago and I tried the same thing, she won't do it. We're trying everything in the book, because this is something I do not want, and I believe she'll regret one day...

yo cody, sorry bud, but I got an ear if ya ever need it buddy, but you allready know that;)

hell far bro, jsut send her ass up here to me for a week or two:D

I'll put her ass thru sawyer camp, and I betcha before the weeks out she iwll be running back and a brand new woman:p

You knwo I care alot about both of ya'll bud, my best wishes to ya buddy:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back