truck bed cover

srt10man54

Reaction score
i am trying to find a bed cover for my truck. from every where ive looked covers are not made for our trucks because of the wing. i am wondering if any of you guys know where i might find one for 04 rc. i just need a soft roll up type. my other half is bitchin about wet groceries:dontknow:

i am trying to find a bed cover for my truck. from every where ive looked covers are not made for our trucks because of the wing. i am wondering if any of you guys know where i might find one for 04 rc. i just need a soft roll up type. my other half is bitchin about wet groceries:dontknow:

There is a company that makes a bed cover for the RAM SRT-10 that allows you to keep the wing on. The company is call Retrax, you may want to go to their web site to look at. You can also to the the Hot Car Accessories web sit to see. Here is thelink:

Tonneau Cover Dodge RAM SRT10 2004 06 V 10 Truck with Rear Spoiler RTX 10239 | eBay

Access vanish will do the job and the price can't be beat. I've had three of them on different trucks through the years. I was going to go with one on this truck, but decided to try the Bak Roll-X for the added security. I have a thread about it somewhere on here ;-)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back