Truck Cover - Outdoor Weatherproof for QC

Chingon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I had more crap for this truck than I remembered. :eek:

Here is an outdoor truck cover with cable lock I purchased from Summit in November(ish). It was mildly used for only a couple of months since then(oops); therefore, it's in GREAT condition. This will ONLY FIT A QC! My truck was a 2005, but it should work with 2006 also (call Summit about the Noah Car Cover and they'll verify). I paid $186 shipped from Summit.

Cover.jpg

Let's try to forgo the PM's this time. I'd like $150 shipped (within continental US). First person to post up here gets it for $150.

Craig said:
I'll offer you $100 Shipped for it let me know...

Thanks for the offer. Seeing as how busy I'll be this week, I think I'll let this one hang for a bit to recoup some of the many shipping costs I'll be eating with the other sales.

NP let me know... :D
Chingon said:
Thanks for the offer. Seeing as how busy I'll be this week, I think I'll let this one hang for a bit to recoup some of the many shipping costs I'll be eating with the other sales.

A good question was raised as the the "water-proofness" of this cover.

It is water repellent (and you could easily scotch guard in addition) and works very well. It is meant to be an outdoor cover. The only water issues I had were due to the fact that I did not have a tonneau cover, which allowed water to pool over the span of the bed and eventually leak through. I remedied this by simply sticking a chair under the cover in the center of the bed to prevent pooling. Other than that, I never had issues/evidence of water leaking.

TTT.

I was folding it up today and noticed there was a spot of bird dropping. No biggie, but I'll knock the price down to $120 shipped just because it's not mint.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back