Truck Cover

I have had some others on another area ask me to look into covers, so far I am talking with coverking, I tried california covers but they jsut dont want to deal , but remember this too on car covers, you get what you pay for, some out there jsut dont last very long in the weather, the guarantee is the important part, and how they stand behind them;)

Matter of fact tweak, jsut got off the phone and now we are a coverking dealer, dotn have pricig as yet, soon to come, and get all the legal stuff outta the way

but they can do custom fit covers, even a stretch fit, with say blue stripes white cover, viper logo deal, so it may get interesting, they are also fleece lined too

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Matter of fact tweak, jsut got off the phone and now we are a coverking dealer, dotn have pricig as yet, soon to come, and get all the legal stuff outta the way

but they can do custom fit covers, even a stretch fit, with say blue stripes white cover, viper logo deal, so it may get interesting, they are also fleece lined too

excellent :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :knuddel: :knuddel: :knuddel: :knuddel: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :shakehands: :shakehands: :shakehands: :shakehands: :D

I had an identical one. It didn't last for more than a year in the Florida sun.

DevilDawg3097 said:
if you have the room http://www.harborfreight.com/portable-garage-42211.html I use it as a tent:D on my property:p

I had something very similar to that. It seemed plenty big enough for my QC, but with the wind blowing all over it, it caused the material to rub up against my truck and messed up my paint. I polished out the paint damage and got rid of the tent. I now keep the truck in a private garage at work until I build myself a nice garage at home.

NorCal SRT-10 said:
I had something very similar to that. It seemed plenty big enough for my QC, but with the wind blowing all over it, it caused the material to rub up against my truck and messed up my paint. I polished out the paint damage and got rid of the tent. I now keep the truck in a private garage at work until I build myself a nice garage at home.
not pushing what i am gonna have, but that is the main reason right there,

I hope that the ones I am looking at are a stretch fit, so they are super tight, plus fleece lined inside, that way they dont blow off or scratch up the truck, but the bad thing is they will only be good for indoors

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
not pushing what i am gonna have, but that is the main reason right there,

I hope that the ones I am looking at are a stretch fit, so they are super tight, plus fleece lined inside, that way they dont blow off or scratch up the truck, but the bad thing is they will only be good for indoors

I don't expect to keep my truck outdoors since I have access to a garage at work, and plan to build another at home. I would still want to cover indoors though so I may be ordering one from you. I like the stretch fit idea also.

they still havent sent me pricing yet, but we talked and they can do pretty neat custom ones,
pretty sure we can get the viper logo, not sure on srt10 yet
but they can do a multiple color like for a ce a white with blue stripes ro a black with red strips an such,
but waitn on dang pricing:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back