Truck Drag Racing 10/19 Sac Raceway

chefred112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

The Fred Owen's Truck racing for all trucks on 10/19 at the Sacramento Raceway in Sacramento (NorCal). We had a blast last year and it would be great to see alot more Srt's out there....:)

fred

Post up a link and all the info available ( entry fee's so on) We have a ton of members out there in California:rock:

Here is their website and details off their calendar... They'll prolly post their poster as soon as October arrives..

http://www.sacramentoraceway.com/

Sun...19 Fred's Owens 2nd annual Truck Drags

Drag Racing If you like trucks, you'll love this race!!

Times: Pit Gates Open: 8:00am, Racing: 9:30am

Admission: Pit Pass Admission: $10, Pit Parking: $5

Racers: $40 car and driver

I consider this track one of the best in Cali for traction off the line. Here are my findings between the 3 major tracks in Cali with the same truck and no differences in mods done in between the 3 tracks:

1. My best time at Fontana (California Speedway) was 13.8 1/4 mile time 1400ft elevation

2. My best time at Bakersfield (Famosa) was 13.2 1/4 mile time
600ft elevation

3. My best time at Sacramento was 12.9 1/4 mile time
30ft elevation

Here is a video of the last time I went to this Sacramento track:

I know Trainman was talking about Sacramento. Maybe this would be a good time to go but I will have to see if I will be able to go.

try to come Brad..last year we easily had 10 runs and then just kicked back and watch our friends race in each others trucks... I think more trucks will come this year...when it comes to trucks...the more, the merrier... we had a mopar event last weekend (vids in my signature)...I was the only Hemi Ram racin... and there was one RC Srt10 as well...the rest were Daks and cars...

fred

..thats a big jump from Fontana to Sac... I also find that the DA is always good up here as well....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back