TRUCK FOR SALE---MAKE ME AN OFFER

bikertat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm selling the truck....make me an offer.....
trucksmall.jpg

$5 and a pack of smokes??? thats all i can afford right now. good luck and sorry to hear you're sellin it

Sorry to hear your gettn ride of your truck, did you ever hear anything on your bike from anybody out here?

newmexicoviper said:
Sorry to hear your gettn ride of your truck, did you ever hear anything on your bike from anybody out here?

Nope....but I have had alot of calls....lowered the price from $22K to $18K.. Alot of people are scared off by the hardtail....

DRamSrt10 said:
Why are you selling it? Just wondering.

I just want to get into an older car.....Old 55 Chevy or 70 Chevelle or maybe a 66-67 GTO...then buy a newer truck.....I figure with the money from the truck and the bike I'll be able to get something nice.....

bikertat said:
Nope....but I have had alot of calls....lowered the price from $22K to $18K.. Alot of people are scared off by the hardtail....
Those pussy's real men ride hard tails, at least around town to the bar hahah.

Bike is sold--**crossing fingers** -- supposed to drop deposit off this week...I have had no offers on the truck so I am going to try ebay... so look for her....thanks bikertat

Sorry you are selling it. It is a beauty. Kinda looks like mine actually :D

Good Luck on ebay :rock:

Wifey said:
Sorry you are selling it. It is a beauty. Kinda looks like mine actually :D

Good Luck on ebay :rock:

I'm sure it's been said before but you will get so much more if you return it to "stock" and sell your upgrades individually. There's plenty of people here that would buy your headers, paxton etc.

PaddyOBrian said:
I'm sure it's been said before but you will get so much more if you return it to "stock" and sell your upgrades individually. There's plenty of people here that would buy your headers, paxton etc.

I'm just looking for a quick sale....Plus I am selling it for a killer price (atleast I think so anyways).....I know the truck will get the same price modded or stock, but I can't take all the parts off myself and I spoke with my local mechanic...and he does not want to touch it since he didn't put the parts on himself....He stated he "didn't know what he was getting into"....I don't really blame him...
Also the ass who bought the bike, backed out this morning.....so back to square one...dammit.....:mad:

bikertat said:
I'm just looking for a quick sale....Plus I am selling it for a killer price (atleast I think so anyways).....

Umm.... Did I miss it? :dontknow:

What "Killer Price" are you selling it for? :confused: :eek:

Black1 said:
No, I think that's the price of his motorcycle. :dontknow: :confused:

That is for the bike--->$17K
The truck I was thinking around $35K --- I only say "killer price" because I have only gotten offers for "trade in" at $32K so I thought that would be a good price considering my mods....maybe not tho:dontknow:

bikertat said:
That is for the bike--->$17K
The truck I was thinking around $35K --- I only say "killer price" because I have only gotten offers for "trade in" at $32K so I thought that would be a good price considering my mods....maybe not tho:dontknow:

Hey, that sounds like a DAMN good deal to me! :dontknow:

Black1 said:
Hey, that sounds like a DAMN good deal to me! :dontknow:

I would be even willing to trade for a diesel truck if anyone was interested...really like the F250 trucks...I know there may be alittle cashed involved, depending on the truck....but I'm keeping my options open....will put the truck up on Ebay mid next week......

how many miles are on the truck? and pm me with your absolute bottom line price. i was looking for a daily driver but this things tempting :eek:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back