TRUCK FOR SALE...MUST GO

chase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey All,
This is somewhat of a repost. I had posted the truck for sale along with all the mods for sale. Most all the mods are sold except a DC Performance Stage II flash...that member Z-man may be buying. So I thought I would start a new thread for the truck only. The truck is an 05 RC Black with approximately 11,800 miles. I am in Northern Indiana and am willing to work something out as far as delivery/pick-up.

The truck is in Excellent Condition with virtually no flaws. I have treated her like a baby as I never planned on having to sell her. It has all the usual bells and whistles that come stock on an 05 RC. It has always been garaged and has never seen rain nor snow. There are no paint blemishes, the wheels are in perfect condition with brand new OEM lug nuts, 2 tires are brand new and two are around half tread depth (all recently rotated and road-force balanced). This truck has Navigation and CD player. The oil has been changed every 3k miles with the OEM recommended 0-W40 Full Synthetic Mobil1 and I replaced the oil pan plug with a Fumoto oil valve. The manual transmission fluid was changed just before 10k miles and refilled with OEM Mopar factory fluid. The Kelley Blue Book Value lists at $35,265 (excellent condition) and $33,370 (good condition). This truck is in Excellent Condition. However, we all know getting Kelley Blue Book or NADA value for these trucks is not realistic. This truck has never had forced induction and most miles are highway miles between Indiana and Chicago. The truck is completely back to stock with the exception of window tint and a Rhino Lining spray in bedliner. I am asking $29,250. See the link below for pictures of the truck (keep in mind that most of the visual mods that you see in the picture have been removed and sold). Please let me know if you have any questions by sending me a PM, emailing me at [email protected], or calling my cell at 574.274.9302. All inquires welcome.

If the link below does not work try pasting it into your browser. If that does not work let me know.
Assorted Truck Pictures:
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff176/mypinto/?start=all

Thanks,
Michael a.k.a. Chase

Its a steal at that price Chase......Good luck man. Never seen rain or snow.......very nice!!!! Sorry you have to sell. I baby mine...... we have the same milage and cannot say its in as excellent condition as yours.

patrick

Truck is still under factory warranty too.

3 years through 7/25/09 or 36k; and 8 year 80k Limited powertrain warranty. Truck not put in use until 7/25/06.

at least I think these truck have an 8/80 powertrain warranty dont they? Please chime in if you know.

think i may be thinking of my moms chrysler

listed on autotrader and ebay as of later tonight.

chase said:
at least I think these truck have an 8/80 powertrain warranty dont they? Please chime in if you know.
Only if you purchased it with a extended warranty. The factory gives a 3/36.

Mine has a 7/70 extended warranty

I guess I will have to get my file out and check...

Wish you were a dealer. I'm looking for one at a dealer who will take a highly modded '02 Z06 and a stock '04 Avalanche in on trade.

spdrcrj said:
Wish you were a dealer. I'm looking for one at a dealer who will take a highly modded '02 Z06 and a stock '04 Avalanche in on trade.
What mods are on your Vette?

BUMP

TurboFreak said:
What mods are on your Vette?

BUMP

I'll PM ya....dont want to hijack the thread. :)

**edit** I tryed to PM you but your box is full. Mods below.

Just had a 402 ci motor installed with ported and polished L92 heads with a L76 intake and LS2 TB. It also has a carbon fiber Motor City Mold hood, new American Racing long tubes and mid pipe, MTI true ram air intake, dual core aluminum radiator, Magnacore plug wires, SSR GT7 wheels w/ Nitto 555RII tires, C6 Z06 brakes, ceramic coated chassis tunnel plate, B&M precision shifter, Textralia oz700 clutch, DTE stage IV diff, tinted windows, Z06 parts partition, lower rear facia is painted matte black, Lloyd's floor mats, MGW shift knob, and a Harbar USA harness bar. And a few other cosmetic things.

Jim

Last edited:
If u sell the vehicles let me know...and we can make a deal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back