truck for sale

pirateman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2006 rc 9000 miles, never seen rain. new factory engine with mopar cam and computer. bassanni headers, jmb caetless mids, magnaflow exhaust, wheels painted brilliant black, ebc slotted rotors, nightrunner grill and headlights, recon led taillights, hennessey throttle body, jmb catch can, volant ram air, autometer gauges, sr7 radar detector, m45 extreme laser jammers, centerforce clutch, and more. asking 29000.00 pictures tommorrow

TNVIPER said:
I was just asking someone the other day what had happened to you...hate to see you sell....something replacing the 10?..
been a busy year in the boat business. Need to add 2 trucks to the business. ANOTHER 3500 AND A 2500 POWER WAGON. I like the 10 but i rarely get to drive it and it sits in the garage. I have had it 4 and a half years and just turned 9000 miles

TNVIPER said:
Somebody will get a well built truck that can compete with FI trucks...good luck with the sale...:)

From what I'm gathering it's not coming with the built engine:dontknow:

kyle's srt10 said:
From what I'm gathering it's not coming with the built engine:dontknow:
I took the built engine out, it wasnt practical for the street. i installed a brand new factory engine with the mentioned mods

how wasn't it practical? im assuming you already sold the built motor right?

Troy's QC SRT said:
how wasn't it practical? im assuming you already sold the built motor right?

If I remember correctly from talking with Mark he had to run race gas because of his compression:(

2v1kf93.jpg

x60xgp.jpg

2irrn9v.jpg

vpyexf.jpg

They'll rape you on a trade:( You should at least sell some of your mods if your going to trade it in:dontknow: I'm sure you would have a list for people wanting those wheels!:rock:

kyle's srt10 said:
They'll rape you on a trade:( You should at least sell some of your mods if your going to trade it in:dontknow: I'm sure you would have a list for people wanting those wheels!:rock:
I dont have enough free time to strip it down right now. Been working 6 and 7 days a week for the past 6 months

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back