truck going under the knife today

me too, i wished i lived closer, 3 hrs one way. i d love to help out like bone was able to on his.

Coming soon....

Whoooop

Whoooooooooop

Whooooooooooooooooop

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

wont be long now then i can park by you at the nats and not be ashamed to open the hood.

WHAT ABOUT THE CHALLENGER!!!!!!! I got the Coronet engine scattered in a million pieces, gonna go ahead and stroke it with a 4.15 stroke X 4.380 bore which comes out to a 500. If I can get it back together I know you can get the Challenger ready!!

I was at Roe this morning, I didn't have my camera,sorry, but there was a Barracuda convertable sporting a Gen II Supercharged Viper motor.

What a ride!!!:rock: :rock:

Marc T said:
I was at Roe this morning, I didn't have my camera,sorry, but there was a Barracuda convertable sporting a Gen II Supercharged Viper motor.

What a ride!!!:rock: :rock:

IT IS A REQUIREMENT OF MEMBERSHIP TO TAKE A CAMERA TO ROE RACING!

Pics of Amy would be greatly appreciated, Marc.

mopower1958 said:
WHAT ABOUT THE CHALLENGER!!!!!!! I got the Coronet engine scattered in a million pieces, gonna go ahead and stroke it with a 4.15 stroke X 4.380 bore which comes out to a 500. If I can get it back together I know you can get the Challenger ready!!
id say it was from being lazy but hell i havent had the time here lately. cant hardly keep the grass cut. at least not all at the same height. did get that done last night. i need to get off my ass and get it done i know. this coming weekend will be the first time in a month that i dont have to be anywhere.

just found these, oh cant wait. been so long. almost as bad as missing my kids when they are gone for a couple of days....lol

shooting for friday to have her back at the house if all goes well. hell yeah baby!!!!!!!

man what a ride home, i had a police excort nearbout all the way home...lol seriously, seemed like everytime i looked up i was either meeting or following the po po. anyway got to try it out when i took my nephew home from going with me. makes a huge difference, probably gonna need a tranny before long. dan did a fantastic job fellas, if your in the southeast and need some work on your truck done id definatley reccomend dan. he is going to the nats so you'll get to meet him up there.

took a few pics this morning. boomers valve covers really set it off. got a few more ideas im gonna do then i should be done under the hood. man this thing begs for wot. thinking about taking the heat shield off, dont know yet.

Attachments

• ed.jpg
    ed.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 28
  • ed1.jpg
    ed1.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 31
  • ed2.jpg
    ed2.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 34
Until now I had never seen a race truck with wiper blades :) That inner cooler is great looking. Now Eddie....just take a deep breath, close your eyes ( hands off your wewe ) and picture that motor in a Red QC :::::::) I can't think of anything better.

its not a race truck. got to have the blades for when it rains. cant seem to get the hands off the ol wewe haha im planning on lining up beside you when we go down the track so get your sled up there asap saturday.

Ohhhhhhhh now I got Santa's Red Sled.....that hurts, that really does. Now that your blown we see the other side. Dawn warned me you'd change :)

eddie102870 said:
cant seem to get the hands off the ol wewe haha im planning on lining up beside you when we go down the track so get your sled up there asap saturday.
Anyone have Dibs on lining up with Kevan?! :D

I saw a stock neon up there last year that was looking for some new meat.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back