truck got sideways

If I had done something like that with my wife riding shotgun, that seat would never be fit to sit in again. And she probably wouldn't ever ride with me ever again. In anything!

Funny post! I used to slide my automatic '97 30th Anniversary Z28 around corners like that at will, but once I powered the SRT-10 out of a tight, uphill bend in second gear and all I can say is 5,000 lbs. swapping ends is a lot scarier than 3,500 lbs. doing the same thing. I'll never do that again (on purpose).

hmmm my pass. i think if i ever did that with my pass. she would probably tear her clothes off, still i would refraine unless it was in a controled enviroment!

haha i do alot of those im pro i use to drift down empty parkin garages but stop doin that tires go like crazy its fun thou

Different vehicles have different characteristics in regard to handling.

What I have found is the truck does not give much warning that it's going to give way on you in a corner. Some vehicles will start to squeal the tires and slowly start to lose grip. These trucks just start to go away with little or no warning. Some of that can/may be related to the tires. I will find out here shortly when I reskin the rims.

i always get that glare from my passenger. and always get asked the dumb question do you want a ticket? always answer yes just to get a rise.

i always get that glare from my passenger. and always get asked the dumb question do you want a ticket? always answer yes just to get a rise.

eddie102870 said:

After I get on the throttle, I alwas get the "Was that really necessary?" from my passenger. I always answer with a shit eating grin on my face "no, but it sure is fun". To that she usually smiles and says "yeah, it is..." :D

dawn acts like she dont like it but let someone, try to make a pley when she's at the redlight in her charger, she'll lite em up in a heartbeat. then say some shit like "got there ass kicked by a 4 door"....lol

Rice Eater said:
hahaha....MsRice Eater would've freaked and started beating my ass from the passenger seat halfway through the turn and would've caused me to wreck anyways!!!

One of the greatest posts ever on this site!!!!!:rock:

I found out by accident several times when my truck was new, that too much throttle in a turn was bad...............I got lucky too.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back