Truck heading to the bodyshop

are you gonna peel the cladding off, or just paint it with them off... the only way to do it right takes A LOT of work... those door pieces are the worst, followed by the front beside pieces...

i hope you take everything in to account... there's a shit ton of prep work to do it right...

call me if you have any questions, i can tell you how each piece is BEHIND the cladding...

are you gonna peel the cladding off, or just paint it with them off... the only way to do it right takes A LOT of work... those door pieces are the worst, followed by the front beside pieces...

i hope you take everything in to account... there's a shit ton of prep work to do it right...

call me if you have any questions, i can tell you how each piece is BEHIND the cladding...

yeah thats all the cladding to come off.

I know the owner of the shop, he will take care of me. probably be in there 3-4 weeks.

thanks for the help tho, If I need it I'll call you :)

You know what colour would look sick on your truck?? Keep the black scheme and go with black chrome!!! Would be different,the wheels I have seen black chrome look killer! Just a thaught and NO ONE ELSE has it!!

Dark Amethyst Pearl would look pretty sick

or Imola Orange.

3D3HA16H05G776917-02_jpg.jpg
3D3HA16H05G776917-01_jpg.jpg

I dont think the black wheels look good with it but that color white stripes and not sure on teh wheels maybe just the stockers would be sweet

16K for a basic paint job ??

Oh hell no. I paid 20K for the truck.

or is that with door jambs, pulling the bed for a custom color ?

That includes the jams and moving the bed back. If I was changing colors, I wouldn't go any other way.

I was in a very minor accident the second week I had my truck. To repair and paint a bed side and front bumper was $8500.

Back