truck in the shop.

kylightning73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after 64,000 miles had to put the ole girl in the shop. rear main seal was leaking and my oil cooler lines were bleeding also. i ordered some nice new oil lines and transmission lines from JTS Venom Performance. thanks guys! also putting on new rancho RS9000XL shocks. can't wait to get her back. i miss the sound of my new exhaust (Belanger headers and Billy Boat Performance Exhaust) and most of all the horsepower. my subaru forester xt just doesn't cut it.

kylightning73 said:
Well after 64,000 miles had to put the ole girl in the shop. rear main seal was leaking and my oil cooler lines were bleeding also. i ordered some nice new oil lines and transmission lines from JTS Venom Performance.
thanks guys! also putting on new rancho RS9000XL shocks. can't wait to get her back. i miss the sound of my new exhaust (Belanger headers and Billy Boat Performance Exhaust) and most of all the horsepower. my subaru forester xt just doesn't cut it.
That's the best part, when she's back home again...:love:

Quick

Great to hear from you!! I was afraid you had sold the truck, your truck is one of the most unique on this forum.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Great to hear from you!! I was afraid you had sold the truck, your truck is one of the most unique on this forum.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

thanks fatjack! i've been busy as hell building a new house in ohio.

June 2nd thru 6th. You will get to meet a lot of crazy fuggers that have the same interests as you. TRUCKS...:rock: :rock: Gonna be a great turnout.

I've got quite a few more miles than you but my output began to seep some around the same mileage as you. I replaced the seal but the seeping soon returned. Ended up wet sanding the yoke to fix. I'll soon be upgrading to a new yoke from www.iedls.com

Might want to keep an eye on the hp line from the power steering pump....you're due for a leak! :rock:

kylightning73 said:
Well after 64,000 miles had to put the ole girl in the shop. rear main seal was leaking and my oil cooler lines were bleeding also. i ordered some nice new oil lines and transmission lines from JTS Venom Performance. thanks guys! also putting on new rancho RS9000XL shocks. can't wait to get her back. i miss the sound of my new exhaust (Belanger headers and Billy Boat Performance Exhaust) and most of all the horsepower. my subaru forester xt just doesn't cut it.
send me a pm buddy , I dont have an order for ya:dontknow: not unless I have missed it somewhere, I am a bit bizzy weith somethng at the moment, but will get back to you before the dcay is out,

great to see ya here again!:rock:

FATJACK said:
June 2nd thru 6th. You will get to meet a lot of crazy fuggers that have the same interests as you. TRUCKS...:rock: :rock: Gonna be a great turnout.

i'll see what i can do. i need a good trip to the beach!

Chuck B said:
I've got quite a few more miles than you but my output began to seep some around the same mileage as you. I replaced the seal but the seeping soon returned. Ended up wet sanding the yoke to fix. I'll soon be upgrading to a new yoke from www.iedls.com

Might want to keep an eye on the hp line from the power steering pump....you're due for a leak! :rock:

thanks chuck!

Get her back home and drive her some more. That is the fun of these. Had to replace my seal after I bought it, it only had 32000 on it then.

bclark05 said:
Get her back home and drive her some more. That is the fun of these. Had to replace my seal after I bought it, it only had 32000 on it then.

man i'm ready! i haven't drove it in 2 weeks. seen the pics on here of the guy who lost his truck and garage due to oil line leaks. scared me into driving mine. so i've been driving my subaru. 265hp just isn't the same as my truck.

yeah man you should make a trip to panama!!!!! I'm not but a few miles away in georgetown ky I'd like to check out that yellow truck!

BAD-RC said:
yeah man you should make a trip to panama!!!!! I'm not but a few miles away in georgetown ky I'd like to check out that yellow truck!

i'm down that way all the time for horse shows, keenland and football games. most of my friends live around lexington.:shakehands:

I just moved to georgetown lived in lexington all my life yell at me the next time your up in these parts.

truck should be out today! i did see a red ram srt-10 QC setting on the service lot. had the engine replaced.....anyone on here from ashland, ky?

i have also seen i yellow fever QC in my town of south point, oh. only made 500 of these and 2 in one area. maybe time for a custom paint job?!

ole girl is back home! lines look great. thanks JTSVP! and the new rancho shocks did improve the handling. put her through the paces yesterday.:burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back