Truck is gone =(

viperpwred

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, after 6 fun years of terrorizing the streets, i've gotten rid of my truck. Its been a blast to go visit the track w/ u guys, and maybe ill still join in w/ my new car. I traded in my truck for a '12 C6 coupe (nothing fancy, just the base LS3...but boy is it aLOT faster than my 10). 10 is still up for sale at Rydell chevrolet in northridge if anyone is in the market...they're asking $22,800 i believe (might have gone down a bit but...not my problem anymore =) lol..

Sad to hear you traded it. The Vette sounds fun though! Have any pictures of it?

They sold it? Must've been in the last 2 weeks because thats the last time i saw it there. They gave me a hell of a deal though. Aside from magnaflows & bluetooth, i hadnt put anything aftermarket on the truck w/ 68k miles (factory nav). They gave me $21K for my trade in and drove off with the vette for around $47k out the door (after tax, lic, reg, AND lo jack installed AND an extra 3 years bumper-to-bumper warranty). Best thing about the vette has to be the fuel economy....went from an avg. of 10.2mpg in my truck to an avg of 22.3 mpg in the vette... cruising to vegas at 65 i was getting nearly 40mpg!!!! who needs a prius??!?!?!?!?! lol:rock::rock::rock:

Attachments

• vette2.jpg
    vette2.jpg
    454.3 KB · Views: 138
  • vette3.jpg
    vette3.jpg
    726.9 KB · Views: 110
  • vette4.jpg
    vette4.jpg
    708.2 KB · Views: 114
  • vette1.jpg
    vette1.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 126
Arent u the 1 that posted that thread once be4 elling us about it and they gave u like 25 for ur truck??

Should have waited book value on the c6 will tank at the end of the yr when the c7 comes out

haha forgot that i already posted...its been a hell of a few months for me, i said 22, but that was rounding up.. actual figure was 21k and some change

dont think the prices will drop too much...besides i'm extremely happy with the deal i got. i paid around 41k for the vehicle (w/o the cost of the lojack, extended warranty, taxes, fees, etc.) and MSRP is $50k....and this car is definitely worth it :top:

however, i'm pretty anxious to see how the c7 is in real life...so far it looks great in pictures and on paper...but then again, looks can be misleading. Guess we'll find out this summer.

hahaha you got it....next chance i get, ill be sure to make sure i have a camera man ready ;)

Bring the Corvette to the Feb 9th Famoso test and Tune....and I'll show you how slow 10's are....

I'll see if I have anything going on, if i'm free i may just come down...ill ask my neighbor to come, he has a c6 coupe also w/ some long tubes, exhaust, intake, tune and im not sure what else, but its FAASSTT!! mine is still stock :(

is there a thread started for that gtg

Bring the Corvette to the Feb 9th Famoso test and Tune....and I'll show you how slow 10's are....

I don't think he saying the srt10 trucks are slow, just that his vett is/feels faster than his old truck.

I'll see if I have anything going on, if i'm free i may just come down...ill ask my neighbor to come, he has a c6 coupe also w/ some long tubes, exhaust, intake, tune and im not sure what else, but its FAASSTT!! mine is still stock :(

is there a thread started for that gtg

Yes, check the racing section.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back