Truck part out 05 red rc

MNSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought an 05 rc ram from a salvage yard with the understanding that I wouldn't have any issues registering it. Long story short I couldn't register it and it was for parts only. I then bought johnnybravo/bigasps old 05 rc and am now finishing up piecing that truck back together and I have a lot of duplicate parts.

I have pretty much everything minus a motor, transmission and front bumper. The truck was an 05 regular cab with around 21,000 miles.

Shipping larger items like the hood and seats would be a pain and pricey. I would like to sell those locally if at all possible. If I can't then I'll considder shipping on those items.

All items are located in Eagan MN

Here is a link to some of the parts available: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/pts/1748261411.html

A few aftermarket items that I have are:

Kenwood KVT-819DVD flip out deck with sirrius setup $600
Alpine PDX-5 amp $300
MSD boost a pump like new $200

Last edited:
If you want to sell the gauge cluster send me a PM I'm very interested

i need a center lid topper thingt that your elbo sits on how much for it

Updated first post with location

Doneo I may allready have the cluster sold I will get back to you on that one.

Tooloe, I want to keep the lid with the seats. If I sell the buckets seperat from the center section I will let you know.

Whataguy83 said:
Updated first post with location

Doneo I may allready have the cluster sold I will get back to you on that one.

Tooloe, I want to keep the lid with the seats. If I sell the buckets seperat from the center section I will let you know.

well shit please let me know i really need one.. when my truck was broken into they scratched it to hell:(

how tinted is the 3rd brake light? i'm needing one.
and would you ship / trade the grille?

Could I please get a picture of the door sticker, I would like to add this one to the Registry as being parted out

How much for the entire truck....

You can shoot me a pm if you'd like!

Stock parts that have been sold:

- front rotors, calipers, pads and spindles
- interior a pillars including the oil temp gauge
- front grille

10banger said:
Geiger - welcome to the forum!:rock: :rock:

D'oh!! That was my first post wasn't it. :D Not to hijack this thread/post with a long intro speech (will do one in the newbie forum). :rock:

Thank you. /cheers

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back