Truck Pics (Nothing Special)

5_0_BAIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have been apart of this forum since Jun 2008 and I have yet to post any decent pictures of my truck. Thought I would fix that today (To be honest most of the time she is dirty and I am embarrassed:eek: )

So I cleaned her up nice and took a couple of shots.

Without further ado, here is my baby.......

leftsidemytrucksmall.jpg

frontmytrucksmall.jpg

rearmytrucksmall.jpg

rightsidemytrucksmall.jpg

Almost Forgot............ Yes I know the panel on the right is missing. I took it off today because it was starting to fall off again. It will be fixed tomorrow, I promise:eek:

For All Who Make Fun of all the owners that have black trucks...........
I know our trucks get dirty quick but.....they never show the rubber pieces from doin' a burn out LOL:rock: :rock: :rock: :D

5_0_BAIT said:
Almost Forgot............ Yes I know the panel on the right is missing. I took it off today because it was starting to fall off again. It will be fixed tomorrow, I promise:eek:

For All Who Make Fun of all the owners that have black trucks...........
I know our trucks get dirty quick but.....they never show the rubber pieces from doin' a burn out LOL:rock: :rock: :rock: :D

I didnt notice until you mentioned it.....

Thanks guys appreciate the comments. TNVIPER I thought I would mention it to take the wind out of any "haters" that don't like black trucks LMAO:D

I have thought about lowering it but to be honest when I lowered my 04 Xtreme Blazer (3in front and 4in rear) the ride quality really sucked. I did not like how the truck rode after that. I even installed rear airbag shocks that I adjusted and still hated it.

I am just weary of lowering her and hating the result.

5_0_BAIT said:
Thanks guys appreciate the comments. TNVIPER I thought I would mention it to take the wind out of any "haters" that don't like black trucks LMAO:D

They are not haters....just people that made a mistake not buying black and are frustrated..;) :D

Just bustin' your chops, looks sweet and if ride quality is your concern she looks perfect!

TNVIPER said:
They are not haters....just people that made a mistake not buying black and are frustrated..;) :D
No jealousy here I hate the idea of daily washes

Sure is pruddy......

She looks GREAT!

Black is a PITA to keep clean. Have to take pics just after you finish wiping her down or trouble starts.

Rig looks great.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back