Truck price

cyalata

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:) what would be a good asking price for my 05 quad cab, i would like to go almost back to a stock truck if neone would be interested in a boot for trade i might be up for that let me know i can get into mods if severley interested thinking would like to get into a 06 quad cab or 05 ce:)

Yellow venom said:
Theres that CE for $22K on site here and stock as in stock engine or stock body?? or both??

i seen that ce just dont have 22 laying around :( almost woul just like a completley stock truck minor mods if any seems like im always finding stuff to do on my truck to make it better and kinda tired of spending cash on it to compete in shows and plus the stress of taking it places makes me not enjoy it as much as i did when it was stock:)

cyalata said:
kinda tired of spending cash on it to compete in shows and plus the stress of taking it places makes me not enjoy it as much as i did when it was stock:)

This is where I got to when I was into the shows. I think I mentioned something about it in one of your older threads.
I will no longer build anything to compete with a score card. I build it for me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back