Truck probs.

EDUB

Reaction score
Does any one have an idea why the truck (QC) would act sluggish on start and take off, It gives me a slight jiggle. can it be my bands? i just had it service a couple of weeks ago and now its been acting up? it dosent feel like the trans slipping? Im gonna take it back to the dealer for a inspection tomorrow, I just want some ideas?

Does any one have an idea why the truck (QC) would act sluggish on start and take off, It gives me a slight jiggle. can it be my bands? i just had it service a couple of weeks ago and now its been acting up? it dosent feel like the trans slipping? Im gonna take it back to the dealer for a inspection tomorrow, I just want some ideas?

Kind of hard to help diagnose that issue. When you say sluggish, and jiggle, it leaves a lot of questions. Why is it sluggish when starting? Are you saying its hard to start/turns over alot before firing? Is it missing, is it down on power, is it engaging and disengaging the trans, what was the service, how many miles are on it?

If you taking it back to the stealership for an issue that you cant help identify, i hope you have warranty on it, cause they could burn you a new one.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back