Truck Roe Supercharger for sale

apaden

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roe supercharger for sale. 927 miles on unit. Never tracked, never raced., street or otherwise. One of the best modifications I made to the truck. Night and day change in power and fun. It is not something I want to part with, but I need to pay medical bills.

3.4L Whipple S/C, factory polished. Note this polish is to the raw aluminum housing. IE - It oxidizes over time, since it is not clear coated or anodized.

Includes all parts and install instructions. Parts are individually packaged and well labelled. Includes crank pin jig and drill. I am waiting for Sean to assemble a package of expendables that will be included:
New Belt (old one included as well)
New Idler Pulley
New Bosch Plugs
New Roll Pins for crank
Misc Fuel hoses and clamps

New oil change on unit.

Includes SCT tuner. Sean says you will need to buy new tunes from Roe or another tuner. SCT ships with the tunes I have, FWIW.

Includes JTSVP Screamin' Demon Coils. Never used. S/C install is a good time to change them!

Includes JMB red S/C intake and filter.

Asking for $5090 shipped.

PM OR TEXT 860) 337-4230

DSCF0520.jpg

Man that's a great price IMHO!:rock: I don't think I'd part with the kit I have for that.:dontknow:

That picture looks familiar....hmmmm. You might want to state in your ad that the picture is not the item that you are selling. GLWS.

The photo is not the actual photo, just to show what it look like,

Actual photos available upon request.

Thanks

Yeah he keeps sending pics of other SC on other trucks. 970 miles my ass and just keeps sending quotes from Roe website. Been here for years but shit don't add up. Even the post with another members truck. Cmon really? Doesn't have a pic of actual SC for sale? Scammer;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back