Truck Shopping

MrsViper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a new truck and Viper and I were thinking of getting a new 09 Ram 1500 ............until we saw the window sticker 43k.............HOLY SHIT are they out of their freakin minds..........so needless to say the search goes on for an a 04-05 Dodge 1500 :) :) :) :) :)

MrsViper said:
I am looking for a new truck and Viper and I were thinking of getting a new 09 Ram 1500 ............until we saw the window sticker 43k.............HOLY SHIT are they out of their freakin minds..........so needless to say the search goes on for an a 04-05 Dodge 1500 :) :) :) :) :)

Yeah same here, My friend wanted the sport ram, Intill he seen the crazy price they wanted :dontknow: . So now he is looking for a srt-10 instead

ok well just a word to the wise don't buy a black QC that has Wade carved on the side of the fram on the driver side.. i bet the hell out of that thing.. they repo'd it right as i was taking the nitrous kit off of it lol

Viper as in car or truck?

MrsViper said:

lol

viper as in my husband........and i'm looking in jersey.....found a couple

Ha that is funny. I do a lot of searching for trucks and autos on autotrader, because they list everyone. That's how I found my night runner!

MrsViper said:
viper as in my husband........and i'm looking in jersey.....found a couple

haha if i had 43k i would have bought the challenger that was sitting there in the show room......i have been looking on autotrader found a couple that i like going to look some more

Yea, but the Prof's truck is just not your average RAM SRT-10.......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back