Truck Sold!!!

tidnab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm fairly new on this forum but some of you may have known me from (the other)... I'm bandit312 (the one with the tigger for an avatar)

Anyway.. sold the 05 Silver RC10 and picked up an 06QC Night Runner... the sales guy wanted to know what happened to the tires LOL...

I know this isn't worth much without pics, but I'm in CT right now. I'll get pics up next week.

I look forward to more wednesday night LACR runs, this one won't stay naturally aspirated for long :rock:

Hey tidnab,
Congrats on the new truck.:rock: I hope to see it at the next gathering.
Mas

tidnab said:
I'm fairly new on this forum but some of you may have known me from (the other)... I'm bandit312 (the one with the tigger for an avatar)

Anyway.. sold the 05 Silver RC10 and picked up an 06QC Night Runner... the sales guy wanted to know what happened to the tires LOL...

I know this isn't worth much without pics, but I'm in CT right now. I'll get pics up next week.

I look forward to more wednesday night LACR runs, this one won't stay naturally aspirated for long :rock:

Did You get the Night Runner from Bill @ Woodwouse?
I bought my Night Runner from Wood House it should be home on the 13th.
I live in Simi Valley I can not waot to go to LACR too..
Robert

a: thanks!!!
b: i didn't buy it from woodhouse I thought he didn't have any QC's...
c: I think I will leave the wing on this because it doesn't interfere with the loading of items in the bed. I'll probably have to remove the cover though... therefore it will be wingless
d: I still have my old wing (as it wasn't on the truck) next run to lacr we should blow it up or just smash it to piecs with a sledgehammer.
e: I look forward to the next run....
f: oh yeah... I guess I'll have to change my sig lol

Thanks again... See you local guys son...

tidnab said:
d: I still have my old wing (as it wasn't on the truck) next run to lacr we should blow it up or just smash it to piecs with a sledgehammer.
Thanks again... See you local guys son...

:eek: :eek: !!! Don't let Wifey hear this! :eek: She will have a coronary if a stock part is destroyed! :D :p ;) (Her home is an orphanage for lost wings. :) )

Black1 said:
:eek: :eek: !!! Don't let Wifey hear this! :eek: She will have a coronary if a stock part is destroyed! :D :p ;) (Her home is an orphanage for lost wings. :) )

it needs to be destroyed... and we need to get it on tape DOWN with the wings!!!!:rock:

Congrats, Welcome to the grocery getter bunch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back