Truck vs tree update

rickb-x-svt

Reaction score
Well it's official. State Farm has written it off as a total loss. They want to settle the claim for $32,500 less my $500 deductible. I owe $33,000 so I guess that's another $1000 that my son owes me.
I wanted more from them but after checking out Autotrader for other 2004s with similar miles to mine I realized that what they were offering was pretty good.

I will be going by the body shop over the weekend to pull off all my add-ons.
A few parts that were not damaged include: MGW Viper head shifter knob, MGW black license plate frame with a red viper logo, brushed aluminum fuel door,
DC performance stage 2 and 170 degree thermostat (neither installed at the time of the wreck), and viper floor mats.

PM me if you want to make an offer on any of these parts...

Right now I don't know what I'm going to buy. The truth is that I'm still in shock...

The wing? Of course it survived! :rock:

Too bad about not getting your truck fixed. Real Bummer. Like Rice Eater said get a bigger and badder one now.

Rick, I may be interested in the DC Performance computor since I also have an 04. I'll be offline for probably about 10 days or so. Just pm me what you want for it.

patrick

I'm glad they totalled it instead of trying to make it like new again. Would never be the same. I hope you are getting another one. Good luck.:)

rickb-x-svt said:
Right now I don't know what I'm going to buy. The truth is that I'm still in shock...

The wing? Of course it survived! :rock:
Is it for sale? :dontknow:

I will take it off your hands if you can get it away from those insurance guys :D :D

Azmotorhead said:
Please inquire as to how much it would be to purchase it back from them(Insurance)

Hey Phill,
Am I thinking what you"re thinking? You need a motor to make the transformation complete, huh?:D

mauiSRT/10 said:
Rick, I may be interested in the DC Performance computor since I also have an 04. I'll be offline for probably about 10 days or so. Just pm me what you want for it.

patrick

you will have to get the vin changed.

ViperTruck2933 said:
Did the wing survive?:dontknow:

the wing always survives....that is the handle where Satan grabs the truck and slams it around....

We have never had a wingless truck crash......

Yes Silver that is what I'm thinking.
Plus a couple of other items.
Guys on the Hemi board search long and hard for the seats.
The big brake conversion also brings in some coin.
The rear diff is worth a penny or 2.

Please find out what insurance wants for the truck.

Nowwhat said:
the wing always survives....that is the handle where Satan grabs the truck and slams it around....

We have never had a wingless truck crash......

Nope...he just Blows their motors up!!Heheheheheheh....:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back