truck went to dealership

505'sFastestViper.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the 05 qc had a leaky power steerin hose..........and somethin was wierd with the rearend.......well since its there i have them service the tranny they are a 5 star viper certified blah blah...............they call me up and tell that they are gonna replace ring pinon pretty much a whole new rearend

im like as long as it is covered under warranty..........it is

so low and behold they call me back again and say its gonna be a week to get the parts in that i can come get the truck just dont drive it hard

everything is fine the first day.................................then while drivin the truck down the road the engine revs up like it is in neutral then bam slams forward ...pretty much like i was neutral droppin it.........this continues all the rest of that day then back to the dealership...

what is the problem.........the truck never did this until i had them service the tranny.....any help would be appreciated:dontknow: :D

Last edited:
Sounds like all of you maybe right...everyone start there post with the word "sounds"

Dom - you have had nothing but prblems since you bought that truck. did you have Patrick do an internal check to make sure there were no previous problems?

see post 13 13 13

sounds like they looked through the VTCOA mental institution fence and took it out on you lol

id ask for a new tranny, then i doubt id take it back to them to service

ill know more tomorrow and ask all the ?'sthat i need to.........they always get t he better of me but the truck is still under warranty and the truck has no mods ata ll so they shouldnt be able to say sh*t

Sounds like they need to start replacing some shit in your truck. Sorry had to stick with the sounds theme. I have tranny (transmission that is, not a man in a dress) problems as well. Sucks!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
they said somethin about since they put new fluid in it they had to re learn it wtf but its not doin it any more shifts firm and good
probably left the kick down cable off:dontknow:

sounds..lol

here i will say that also....Sounds like a Fu?ken UPS truck!!! get some headers on that thing!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back