Truck #?

IH8CHVYS

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well i am sure this question will bring some ballbusting but just remember i'm a pitcher not a catcher so something to put in the back of your mind! Anyway my question is i bought my SRT-10 back in january and i have yet figured out what # my truck is........can i get this from the vin#?

If it's a 2004 truck, the numbers are available, if it's 2005 or 2006, it is not yet available. There are some guys trying to get the 2005 numbers now.

If it's an '04 you can contact BigDodgeInAlaska with your vin#. He'll definately find out. He'll tell you build number and date of manufacture. There were 3057 '04s built and that particular year model is typically sequenced with build numbers. Hope this helps.

IH8CHVYS said:
WOW these reply's are way to quick! Sorry for looking like a dumbass!

You aren't looing like a dumbass at all! Like VP said, contact Kevin/BDIA New City Motorsports, he can fix you right up. He's one of the vendors here, if you need help finding him, just holler.

IH8CHVYS said:
WOW these reply's are way to quick! Sorry for looking like a dumbass!
You don't look like a dumbass dude. Some of us just have no life and scramble to answer anything.

I've got the 2004 list and this is now the only site where you can get the info. I need the last six digits in your VIN. Email or PM or just post here.

Steve

9 seconds said:
I've got the 2004 list and this is now the only site where you can get the info. I need the last six digits in your VIN. Email or PM or just post here.

Steve
:burnout: :rock:

ViperTruck2933 said:
9 Seconds rocks!:thrasher:

I see 9 Seconds is the founder of the srt-trucks in general. If it wasn't for him, a lot of things wouldn't have been what they are now...like sequence numbers

-Red

I really appreciate the response from my question! The last 6 digits of the vin# 232747. I am a die hard DODGE man and these trucks kick a** this thing is awesome:rock:

IH8CHVYS said:
I really appreciate the response from my question! The last 6 digits of the vin# 232747. I am a die hard DODGE man and these trucks kick a** this thing is awesome:rock:

You have truck #2169 out of 3057
It was built 5/20/2004
The last of 23 built that day

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back