Truck #?

I'm very glad Steve (9 Seconds) is comming around this place. He was the one that gave me the info on my truck. Thank you Sir.

Bill.

9 seconds said:
Truck #2717 of 3057
Built 6/22/2004
#22 of 27 built that day

that's awesome 9second, thanks for the help and your contribution to the forum

-Red

oh and congrats for not having a hemi anymore :p

Last edited:
RedSrt007 said:
that's awesome 9second, thanks for the help and your contribution to the forum

-Red

I don't mind it at all.

If anyone who already has their build number wants the build number for their particular build day, I can do that for you.

Venom Power said:
You don't look like a dumbass dude. Some of us just have no life and scramble to answer anything.

There are no dumb asses here :rock: A few smart asses, yes - but I don't know a single dumb ass ;)

JRSVIPR said:
Hey 9, I been trying to get #'s since purchase.#176263

J.R.

Truck #860 of 3057
Built 2/12/2004 (good that our numbers match:) )
#5 of 20 built that day

Anybody know if we can get 05 info yet???

Thanks,

Jason

Is this some info that can be placed somewhere and be made a sticky so that folks don't have to bother you to get this info? Don't know what format the info is in or how easily it is decifered but it's just a thought. Or maybe your a control freak and like having the power of having information that everyone is looking for. You da man :rock: . Well I have an 05 so your power trip won't work on me until the 05 numbers come out :D . Then I'll come crawling.

9 Secs you're the man... When you get the 06 numbers let me know I wanta see where mine is. I have the build date.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back