Truckin' Mag Vol 13

Mike you deserve the "INK" as you have a truly unique piece that is fast, reliable, and good looking.........a hard combination to put together.....;)

Got my copy in the conservatory already !!!! Damn sure an awesome truck !!! Way to go Mikey !!!!!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Congrats :rock:
I have a subscription @ Truckin and Streettrucks and they send the magazine's every month to my home in Holland..
I like those truck magazines very much.. I haven't seen #13 yet but i think i should receive it next week..
Can't wait to read the story about your SRT..

Very cool mike, Just about everyone i've told bout your truck cant wait to see it in the mag. Like jack said, you've put together an awesome truck that will blow the doors off many street cars and strictly track cars, yet you can still clean up and use it everyday as you do.. COngrats.

Awesome Mike!!! Gonna pick up a copy and give it to all the guys at the station so they can look for it:D

Cool Mike.....I will pick one up.....you have worked really hard on your truck and driving.....congrats.

Well thank god he had the wing on for the pictures or a bunch of the picture lookers would think it's a god damn HEMI. ;) :D

Congratulations Mike. :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: You have put a lot of money into the tank to get it to where it is.

Silverback said:
Well thank god he had the wing on for the pictures or a bunch of the picture lookers would think it's a god damn HEMI. ;) :D

Congratulations Mike. :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: You have put a lot of money into the tank to get it to where it is.
an insane amount of it..........:D

Congrat's Mike...can't wait to see a copy.:rock:

Thanks gang...

yes the tank in the back is for C-16 not meth like the article says....

I am very happy for DC Performance....they get mentioned a couple times and were mentioned in Vol12 as well...they have done a great job and deserve the credit....

Vprpwr...we both know cops can't find anything they look for except Starbucks...

Thanks to the gang at Truckin' too...really cool group...gave them this web addy...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back