Truebluecobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

truebluecobra

Reaction score
Hi all, just joined VTCOA yesterday. I bought a 2005 Black regular cab about 3 weeks ago and love it. I have some questions that I hope someone can help me with. My truck has badging on the inside doors that say X Metal Engineering. My seats, door trim, and shifter boot are snake skin or made to look like it. Is this a limited edition SRT 10. Does anyone have information on this particular model or how many were produced. It has the black 22" rims. Are these original or are they after market? It also came with a bassani cat back exhaust. Thanks for any help with this.

truebluecobra said:
Hi all, just joined VTCOA yesterday. I bought a 2005 Black regular cab about 3 weeks ago and love it. I have some questions that I hope someone can help me with. My truck has badging on the inside doors that say X Metal Engineering. My seats, door trim, and shifter boot are snake skin or made to look like it. Is this a limited edition SRT 10. Does anyone have information on this particular model or how many were produced. It has the black 22" rims. Are these original or are they after market? It also came with a bassani cat back exhaust. Thanks for any help with this.
X Metal is an after market products company and modifier. As far as I know I know of no limited edition that had snake skin sounds like someone added these items.

Welcome to the Family...

All those things you see are after market add ons

And you still have an Awesome Truck

Thanks guys for your info. It must have cost someone a fortune for this because it's pretty elaborate. The badging on the door is indented into the door panel itself and had to be made especialy to fit. X metal must have done a promo of some kind.

truebluecobra said:
Thanks guys for your info. It must have cost someone a fortune for this because it's pretty elaborate. The badging on the door is indented into the door panel itself and had to be made especialy to fit. X metal must have done a promo of some kind.
Post up some pictures so we can see for ourselfs.

truebluecobra said:
If I can figure out how to get a picture on this site I will.

When posting, click on go advanced. Below the section where you type your message, there is a place to "Manage Attachments"

J

I have been trying for a while to send photos but I keep getting a message that the size is too big for the forum. I will figure it out tomorrow and send the photos. Sorry for the delay.

truebluecobra said:
I have been trying for a while to send photos but I keep getting a message that the size is too big for the forum. I will figure it out tomorrow and send the photos. Sorry for the delay.

Upload them to photobucket, then just copy and paste the link:)

I have an extra set of X-Metal door inserts if anyone is interested...

Welcome to the family.

All questions are good questions.

X-Metal is located in Evansville, Indiana, it is owned by Gary Virgin...he mainly deals in motorcycles now, but has a CNC for making aftermarket parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back