TRYING AGAIN..'04 SUPERCHARGED $32K!!! LOW MILES

bikertat said:
For all you guys who have traded the truck for a Viper....what can I expect to get for trade in on my truck or if I was to trade the truck for a Viper?? Thanks in advance

I would go to Bernie at BJMotors. Thats what Tim did when he got his Viper. You maybe able to work the price on the car and trade-in!

Vipers are soft now, so it wouldn't be that bad for you. It's pissing me off my lease doesn't end for a year, I would love to have your truck!

BurntRubber said:
I would go to Bernie at BJMotors. Thats what Tim did when he got his Viper. You maybe able to work the price on the car and trade-in!

Vipers are soft now, so it wouldn't be that bad for you. It's pissing me off my lease doesn't end for a year, I would love to have your truck!

swapalease.com leasetrader.com :D depending on what the residual is.... someone might take over your lease and buy the truck... even if you have to kick in a few K...

good luck..

tidnab said:
swapalease.com leasetrader.com :D depending on what the residual is.... someone might take over your lease and buy the truck... even if you have to kick in a few K...

good luck..

I looked at it a while ago, I am under miles and my payment in $508/mos. With one year left it's not worth it to me! I wouldn't want to take any money out of pocket:dontknow:

I briefly talked with Tim about the swap for the Viper. I think he basically said he either paid a lot for the Viper (with limited return on the SRT Ram) or a little less on the Viper and got more for the truck. You can see BJ Motors is asking $35,995 for Tims truck, that will give you an idea on the price you might get.

http://www.bjmotors.biz/2004DodgeRamTruckSRT_7068.html

bikertat said:
I never drive the truck and I am worried to death something is going to happen to it and I don't mean stolen or anything like that....I mean, I'm worried about the truck not starting one morning or something getting ruined cause I don't drive it often enough.....I just hate to see the truck sit there and waste away.
I don't understand this post of yours. If you get a Viper are you going to drive it?:dontknow: You know it might just start to waste away also.:D

bikertat said:
I will put some more pics up when I get home....I am helping a buddy move this morning, but will put some more pics up soon....Thanks bikertat

Sorry to be a thread jacker it's just that I don't ever see people on here from around me. Do you know Rick Ellis or Brian Sanders?

sleeper said:
I don't understand this post of yours. If you get a Viper are you going to drive it?:dontknow: You know it might just start to waste away also.:D

That is very true....seems like I just sit and stare at my toys instead of drive them....

chad434sc said:
Sorry to be a thread jacker it's just that I don't ever see people on here from around me. Do you know Rick Ellis or Brian Sanders?

For some reason the names sound familiar, but I'm not sure...sorry

bikertat said:
That is very true....seems like I just sit and stare at my toys instead of drive them....
That i believe has it's good side also,Always looks good,No nicks,And low miles.I just can't stand it myself,I gotta drive them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back