Tune tomorrow

good numbers.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
that would make very more funnier to drive & still get good life out of the engine.:rock: :rock: :rock:
you got Cal-Tracs??????

if you beat my time i'm gonna have to slap the tires on and beat you again, or break my truck trying :D

ZCx said:
good numbers.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
that would make very more funnier to drive & still get good life out of the engine.:rock: :rock: :rock:
you got Cal-Tracs??????

Ya it's got caltracs

Justin, we going to the track next weekend??

yeah i already took off work and Dave(the guy with the black QC) is gonna come and wade is gonna bring his bike and run it, and i'm gonna run my bike but i'll get lindsey to drive the truck down just in case i need to set you straight again :vroam: i really wanna try to beat my 12.68 but i think it'll be too hot :(

yup truck should SCREAM with my little'uns on there:burnout: one thing's for sure, we'll find out:D

amtrucker22 said:
I thought you bought some from Ken. :confused:

I did, but his are shorter. Makes the gear ratio lower:D I don't think the truck makes enough power for thoes big slicks anyways:dontknow:

Sweeet # bud....Love the colour also...Remember always play safe...:rock:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
yup truck should SCREAM with my little'uns on there:burnout: one thing's for sure, we'll find out:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: <----- You got A Little'un hahahaha:D ... yeah if everything goes to plan i'll be down there friday depends on how the ol lady feels tho :(

it's all i've ever needed:rock: um the tires you know....the little ones, anyway you can't back out and blame it on your old lady, yall can crash at my place if yall want, i'm sure we'll prob grab a few beers afterwards

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back