Tune tomorrow

LoveThisTruck

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anybody around Austin wants to come check out American Racing Technology, I'll be there tomorrow on the dyno.
I was planning on pulling the VEC3 and going with the SCT, but they said they don't have much experience with yet. So the VEC stays for now
I'll post some vids:rock: tomorrow
http://www.americanracingtech.com/index.html

good luck dude. then go find the Enzo:burnout::burnout::burnout::rock:

I found the Dyno.jpg sheet from Roe when I first got it with the SC.

Good luck with the tuning...the VEC should do fine.;)

Attachments

• dyno.jpg
    dyno.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 150
Sweet, thanks Ken.

It'd have to be some sorta magical tune that would cause the driver of that Enzo to have a stroke or something:dontknow: I'll see what they have for me:D

Keep your fingers crossed:D I will from now on;) What are you putting it on the dyno for:dontknow: Does it need to be tuned?

kyle's srt10 said:
Keep your fingers crossed:D I will from now on;) What are you putting it on the dyno for:dontknow: Does it need to be tuned?

Thanks man. Ya it does need a tune. I guess when Ken decided to sell it, he had it detuned:dontknow: ... which was smart on his part.
It's running real rich right now, and pushing about 560rwhp. I want to bring it up to the 600-610rwhp it was before.:rock: I know that if it bows, or I do something stupid and crash it, it's my fault:D

LoveThisTruck said:
Thanks man. Ya it does need a tune. I guess when Ken decided to sell it, he had it detuned:dontknow: ... which was smart on his part.
It's running real rich right now, and pushing about 560rwhp. I want to bring it up to the 600-610rwhp it was before.:rock: I know that if it bows, or I do something stupid and crash it, it's my fault:D

Tell David when ya get there that if he doesnt get 700 to the ground he dont have a hair on his as#:D

Stinker said:
Tell David when ya get there that if he doesnt get 700 to the ground he dont have a hair on his as#:D

LOL yeah right, I'll get right on that. I'd like to keep mine from going BOOM as long as I can:D

Nah he's a great tuner, jsut Pro turbo had my stuff all fubared up before it got to him, and wow, went down hill from there!

even a cool marchemellow fire under the hood:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :p

Well, the baseliine run was 552hp and 538tq
Ended up with 562hp and 559tq peak

I'm sure the numbers would be higher if it wasn't 97 degrees out:dontknow:
It feels much stronger for sure. Right after I left ART, I was rolling at like 45-50mph in 3rd... punched it, and it started to fish tail:D . Really suprised me. Definatly didn't do that before lol

No big numbers, but it definatly feels better
Vid and pix to follow...:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
Well, the baseliine run was 552hp and 538tq
Ended up with 562hp and 559tq peak

I'm sure the numbers would be higher if it wasn't 97 degrees out:dontknow:
It feels much stronger for sure. Right after I left ART, I was rolling at like 45-50mph in 3rd... punched it, and it started to fish tail:D . Really suprised me. Definatly didn't do that before lol

No big numbers, but it definatly feels better
Vid and pix to follow...:rock:

Good numbers...forged you could add over 100 to each!
Now imagine that in a viper with 2000 less pounds:D

congrats

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back