tunes for the 10

ryan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there a noticeable gain on tuning a truck with all stock gear (no exhaust mods or air intake). And is it worth doing.Thinking a roe tune :dontknow:

ryan said:
is there a noticeable gain on tuning a truck with all stock gear (no exhaust mods or air intake). And is it worth doing.Thinking a roe tune :dontknow:

Yes.

thanks for the replies guys. So when i order this i just tell them its completely stock and what octain gas i run?

any suggestions I was thinking roe but i see you guys have sct

i am seriously thinking of droppin my mopar comp and gettin a tune and redoin my stock comp.... is a good tune any better than a mopar comp???? mine is an RC with mopar headers, K&N CAI, magnaflows no cats and 170* t-stat

Streetgliderx said:
i am seriously thinking of droppin my mopar comp and gettin a tune and redoin my stock comp.... is a good tune any better than a mopar comp???? mine is an RC with mopar headers, K&N CAI, magnaflows no cats and 170* t-stat

Contact Sean Roe....he will be most helpfull...;)

Streetgliderx said:
better to call or just e-mail
????

call or email...calling will get faster results but he answers email quick unless he is out....and try tonight...not unusual for him to be working on a weekend or late at night...I have had him answer an email at 11pm...

pm sent to roe:burnout:

well i been out scouring the forum and i cannot find his e-mail

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back